January 26, 2018

A/N: triggers are abandonment, beatings, emotional abuse and underage smoking.

Hey,

So my therapist said I should write everything that has happened so I guess I'll recount how I became such a messed up child to begin with.

   My first memory was when I was 4 i was no longer with my parents they had sent me with my uncle, a brother of my dad, in texas cause we were living at the time in mexico, so that he would send me to live with my mom's family. That was the worst mistake because I didn't know at the time but they would break me in more than one way.

  While my mom wasn't living with us in North Carolina, her family that consisted im my grandparents, two uncles that were in their early teens and a aunt that was in her late teens, and for that first year I was happy, it was ridiculous at times since I was so young yet my uncles would encourage me to lift weights with them.

   But a year later my mom and brother came back in my life and my seemingly perfect life went down the drain. I remember always being in trouble for something and getting beatings all the time and with my mom they were never with her hand or even a belt, oh no that doesn't hurt, she would use extension cords, hangers and if they were made of plastic and broke she would get so pissed she would find something else to hit me with, and lastly broom and mop sticks and the same went if they broke I was in a lot of shit.

   I was constantly told how I wasn't the daughter, niece, grandkid and so on everyone expected of me. And not only would my mom hit me but all her family expect my aunt, oh no she had other ways to tear me apart slowly till I was curled up sobbing my eyes out.

   Oh there was also the time she was working at a rope - making factory and she would bring home leftover rope and beat me with that. One day she managed to hit me in my inner thighs so I could hardly walk the next day at school, I was in third grade at the time, and the teacher asked what was on my legs when she told me to pull my jeans down and I lied said I had accidentally hit myself jumping rope, yeah the school didn't buy it and from then on they had a huge folder of all the photos of all my bruises and so on.

     But still i was far from being a good child, the first time I smoked i was around 7 or 8 years old and I did it because of a dare my dearest older brother gave me and since I was an idiot I went ahead and did it. And it wouldn't be the last time I did something idiotic because of a dare but I got to go before I start crying. Peace out!

A/N:  ɦѳpɛ it wɑร ѳk, wɦɑt ɗѳ yѳu tɦiɳk?
   รtɑy Բʀѳรty, รwɛɛtɦɛɑʀtร! <3 :-*