February 5, 2018

T/W: fights and anger issues

Hey,

  So I guess now I can explain why I used to fight so much. It was all for a good cause and at the same time it would make me feel less of a pathetic little girl and more like I could handle any situation.

  The first time I was in a fight was even before I started any type of training, since I am almost 2 years younger than my brother, he hated it when I would stand up for him. This happened for the first time when I was 4 and on my 8th or 9th pre-k since I was always getting expelled. That school just so happened to share a part of mesh fence with my brother's school so one day I saw 3 boys that were older than him by probably a year or two pick on him. At this point my brother was a very soft boy, very shy. I got so fucking pissed that I walked over to his school since there was a hole on the fence that separated and stood in front of him before they had a chance to swing their fists at him. And I was red with anger, this was when I first showed signs of being a fighter, and I beat them up for trying to pick on my brother since that was my job.

  The next significant fight I had that I remember was in the forth grade, with a girl that was three times my size, she was tall, physically big and really fucking strong black girl and I was a short, skinny mexican girl. But she made one grave mistake, she fucking pushed my friend, Kathlynn, and she busted her mouth on the hill we had to climb up to get back to the classrooms. Once more I saw red, and my only purpose was to make her feel really fucking sorry she dared touch my friend. I called her out and pushed her back and threatened her, she thought I was joking and started to walk away laughing and that was the last straw, I threw myself at her and we tumbled down the hill, I ended up on top of her and punched her face as many times as I could before she grabbed my head in one of her huge hands and slammed my head onto the hill and I heard a crunching noise but that didn't stop me or her. We kept fighting for like 10 minutes where we both ended up all bloody, till a teacher came out and separated us. Of course I got in trouble and received a beating when I got home for picking a fight. Obviously no one won but I did fuck her up so I was content with that since she never tried to fight me again.

  In 6th grade, I got into many fights, that being the reason I was always in detention and in school suspension. On the second day of school was the first time that year and it wasn't that bad, I mean okay hear me out, a boy from my class was running up behind me and we were going up a small hill and he shouted at me and called me a bitch so I got pissed and made a 360° turn with an open hand and straight up bitch slapped him. That was around noon, at 3 pm when we got out of school and my mom picked us up, the vice principle wanted to talk with my Mom and the boy was in his office with a very clear bright red handprint on his right cheek. I was proud of myself, tbh but my mom felt differently and yes I had another beating once home for that, but it was worth it cause people saw not to mess with me and that if they did they would face consequences.

At this point in my life I tried not to fight girls and no it wasn't because I was being sexist but because since I had been training for several years now I didn't see it fair since I knew I was going to win, or even anyone from my grade. But as always there was this girl and her friends who thought they were so punk, I would be to scared to stand up to them but oh were they ever wrong. They were 5 girls, their leader being a scrawny looking punk named Ashley ( a basic name for a basic girl) she liked to call herself Ash to seem edgy. The fault in her plan to beat me in a fight was to mess with my friends to piss me off, by now you know that's a no no, but after being in school together for 6 years now she didn't learn and I kinda pissed her off more one time that we were doing double dutch, she for some reason wanted a jump rope me and my friends were using and she took it from my friend's hand but I held tightly to the other end, she tugged twice hard and on the third tug, she pulled even harder btw, I let go of it and you can guess what happened. The entire gym laughed at her as she fell on her ass.

  So by now she was extremely pissed at me and she thought that she could corner me in the baseball field but was she in for a surprise. Her and her 4 girls tried to fight me together so I taunted her saying she needed at least 4 other girls to try and take me on. So she decided to go one on one and that's when I knocked her out with 3 punches that I didn't put all my force into she was laying on the ground. So I told her to never even think about raising her voice at my friends or I wouldn't show mercy next time. Needless to say I was once again in front of my vice principle getting detention again.

  Then the next time I had a fight was with a guy two years older who touched my friend without her consent and boy was I pissed beyond return. I beat his ass until you couldn't tell what his facial features were since he was so swollen. He never came near my friends or me ever again. She was crying when she told me so I did what I had to do since that son of a bitch wasn't going to get away with pulling that shit with my friends.

  At the age of 13, me and my family had moved back to mexico. By 15 I had regained the strong bond me and my cousin who is a month older than me had. She is the opposite of me, she's sweet, timid, soft, fragile and defiantly not a fighter. But a girl who liked one of our guy cousins didn't know we where family so one day that I went to pick her up at school I saw she was in the middle of a circle and that fucking chick had five of her friends with her threatening my cousin and I am fiercely protective of her specifically so I take her place and beat the six girls till I am being pulled back by my guy cousins since the main chick was uncontious. Because no one was to have the audacity to touch my baby girl, since she looked like my twin we treated each other as such.

   God I've been in more fights but im tired, so those are for another time I guess. Got to go. Bye!

So what do you guys think, opinions on the story?
As always im your friend, Nena!
Şŧąყ ʄřơŞŧყ, ŞɯɛɛŧɧɛąřŧŞ!!!!
Song of chapter: one step closer by Linkin Park