NITRO EPISODE 2

Welcome to NITRO!

Tonight will surely be an awesome one...

(Note this took place prior to Part 2 of RCCW Thrilla In Manila)
*******************

Back in Quicken Loans Arena, the opening pyrotechnics go off, once it stopped, the camera pans around as Mike Tenay speaks.

Mike Tenay: Another episode of NITRO, another dose of action! Hello everyone I'm Mike Tenay, and joining me is Don West and Brad Johnson.

Brad: Tonight will surely be a treat! To start off, Hanazuki will be taking on the person who got her eliminated from the tournament, Mayhem Brannigan.

Don: And on the topic of the Mixed Match Challenge, Lynn Loud Jr will be taking on Sierra tonight, and Hendry will be taking on Cake.

Mike Tenay: And our Main Event is surely gonna be a show stealer. For weeks now, Ken Warren and Mike Madrigal have been feuding for the PHX Championship, and what's Madrigal's next move? Take out Pacifica Northwest tonight. Yes he demanded this match, and he's getting it. Northwest, Madrigal, in an UNSANCTIONED Match! Tonight!
****************
(OPENING MATCH: Hanazuki vs. Mayhem Brannigan)

Out comes Hanazuki. One half of the RCCW Co-Op Champions, and former PHX Champion.

*Bell rings*

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, she is one half of The RCCW Co-Op Champions, HANAZUKI!!!!

Mike Tenay: Ladies and gentlemen, ever since Hardcore Haven made their presence felt, they have made enemies. Hanazuki, is one of them!

Don: Don't forget about the rest of The Queens Of Strong Style, and their mixed tag partners!

Brad: Although I believe Zayden and Hendry have more beef with Cake and Sierra.

Hanazuki hops over the top rope and into the ring.

Out comes Mayhem Brannigan. Baseball bat in hand, and casually struts to the ring.

Justin Roberts: And her opponent, from Manila, Philippines, weighing in at 158 pounds, MAYHEM BRANNIGAN!!!!!

Mike Tenay: And there is one of the three men that took Hanazuki out of the tournament, the one that orchestrated the beat down, Mayhem Brannigan.

Don: Hate them all you want, but I can assure you, Hardcore Haven are the baddest people in PWR, especially the leader, Bombay Suarez.