SHOCKWAVE EPISODE 3

FINALLY!!! EPISODE 3!!!

It's been too long, let's get into this.
**********************

The opening pyrotechnics go off in the Rebel Complex in Toronto.

Mauro Ranallo speaks as the crowd cheers on.

Mauro: It's been awhile, but we are back! Good evening everyone I'm Mauro Ranallo and alongside me is Joey Styles, and Nigel McGuinness.

Nigel: Yes indeed it's been so long, but here we are with a treat for you tonight!

Joey: Oh Yeah! Tonight we have two debuts! The first being Frankie Thurteen who made his debut in LWF LIVE against Ronnie Anne, will make his SHOCKWAVE debut against Pete Corvus!

Mauro: Speaking of Ronnie Anne, after what went down in LWF LIVE in Surrey, Ronnie Anne is set to face the debuting Morgan Vaughn tonight!

Nigel: You forgot one thing Mauro, it's the LWF Superstar Shakeup!

Mauro: Oh yeah that's right! Who knows who will show up???

(OPENING MATCH: Lincoln Loud vs. Aiden Rex (Debut))

Out comes Lincoln, holding up the Wattpad Championship, and the ROH World Championship.

*Bell rings*

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from Royal Woods, Michigan, representing Nick Club, LINCOLN LOUD!!!!

Mauro: Nick Club came out of RCCW's rendition of Thrilla In Manila, with all of the gold, and ended Bullet Club's reign!

Nigel: Since then, we haven't heard from Bullet Club! They just.... disappeared.

Joey: Well wherever they are, they're gonna be back. Right?

Lincoln enters the ring, and holds up the newly won titles.

And out came Malaysia's own, Aiden Rex, and the crowd cheered.

Tony Chimel: His opponent, from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, weighing in at 156 pounds, he is the SPW Singapore Champion, AIDEN REX!!!

Mauro: Aiden Rex, current Singapore Champion, and is now making his Shockwave Debut, against Lincoln Loud!

Nigel: Rex may have beaten the best in Singapore, but will that be enough to defeat The Hex that is Lincoln Loud?