Chapter Thirteen

The black jeans and shirt that matched with the jacket hugged her curves and Yui's perverted eyes trailed over her. Her flawless body always left Yui speechless and her sunset eyes can hypnotize the coldest of souls; her vibrant auburn hair was pulled into a neat ponytail. Izumi was half American and Japanese.
She gained looks from her father but the small hint of Japanese accent was from her mother. Still, she is able to balance and speak fluently in both Japanese and English.
Entranced, Yui stood up and followed. Yui kept a safe distance as he watches her walk into the girls washroom, he stopped himself.

'What am I doing? Chasing after a hot...' Yui gulped. 'And incredibly dangerous ex?"

Yui remembered how they broke up, and no, she didn't almost kill him for two timing. She broke it off with him because she claims to be associated with a secret mafia gang, and she promised Yui she will end him if he told anyone. She, ironically, didn't want him to get hurt however because enemies of a mafia gang heavily target those who are dear to you.

"Chichi?" The voice of an angel rang through Yui's ears.

'Dammit, I was spacing out again.' Yui smiled and turned.

"Mimi! What are you doing here?" Yui laughed nervously. They both loved using the last two letters of their names as nicknames.

"Probably the same reason you're here, to watch a movie." Izumi shrugged.

"Oh cool," cold sweat breaks down from his forehead. "Well, I'm going to watch a movie now."

He turns to leave but Izumi places a hand on his shoulder and turns him around.

"Did you get taller?" She looks up at him. "I can't believe you still have this thing."

Izumi giggled, playing with Yuzu's one hair that always sticks out from the top of his head.

"Hey! Cut it out!" Yuzu shoos her hand away and covers his head with his hands.

"Gosh, it's been too long Yui. Let's go out." Izumi pouts.

"W-What?! You mean d-date each other again?!" Yui stammered. Izumi was always the girl that broke Yui's suave boy shield, it was a talent of hers.

Izumi laughs.

"No, silly. A friend date."

"Ahh, yes friend date." Just then Yui remembers Haruki. "What about our own friends watching the movies?"

"I'll text my friend to meet us later, you can do the same with yours." Izumi pulls out her phone and starts texting.

"C-Cool, cool." Yui texts Haruki.

Haruki, me and an old friend of mine's are going to go out for a moment. Text me after the movie and I'll tell you where we're at. Ttyl
--Yuichi

🍊

"Are these the test scores?" Mei asked, looking at a long list of names and numbers.

"Yes president," Himeko finds one name with a shocking revelation. "I can't believe Aihara Yui scored high on the test, he must've studied hard."

Mei's eyes roam over to where Himeko was looking and she was right. Yui scored third highest under Mei and another student.
A sudden longing and need for her brother starts to grow in Mei; but she pushed it down.

"Himeko, when is the school board meeting?" Mei asked.

"It's about half an hour from now."