Bonus Chapter

WTF?! 1K reads?! I never knew my fanfic would even be noticed! But it's all thanks to you, yeah you!

I also finally got to watch the Greatest Showman and I instantly fell in love with the songs! I know I'm a little late but inspiration all of a sudden struck me in the head to make this cute little fanfic.

I'm going to shut up now to let you read 😂

***

Not a lot was to be said about the orphan Yui. His family died in a burning building when he was just a babe then when he was older, he ran away from the orphanage under abusive circumstances.

Bottom line was, he had no one to call family. His whole life was just about running from the police and steal food from men to feed himself.

That was, until he met him. The tall man who went by Sho Aihara, he was strange and he tried to open a little business of his own.

'Sho's Museum of the Strange, a very interesting name,' he thought. Yui couldn't lie that it sounded like a total joke and the man needed major attractions to make his business thrive.

Yui was his first one.

They met when Yui was not too young, and Sho was not too strange.

The fresh New York sky was crisp and clear, everyone was bustling down the busy roads, riding their horse carriages and such.

"Come here you rat!"

Ahh...it's not a normal morning if you don't see local street rat Yui getting chased by bad tempered adults. You can definitely count on nine year old Yui to be your friendly neighborhood Aladdin.
Yui was pushing past people and shoving them down, seeing how fast his two legs and stamina can take him.

'Almost there.' Yui pants as perspiration was evident on his tired body.

His eyes were on a familiar building he called home, the ol' wax museum of historic figures. No one was taking care of that building anyway so Yui decided to shelter himself there ever since he was five.
It was a comfortable home, surrounded by dead wax people Yui was quite familiar with due to staying there. Like Marie Antoinette, George Washington, Queen Elizabeth and a bunch of other old historic people the author is too lazy to write about. Hell, they might not be as alive as original people but Yui liked to think that they are alive and they could talk to him. It was strange, yes but the boy was very alone these days and was often neglected.
Yui looked behind him and thought he had lost the baker but as he began to decrease his paste, the baker snarled at him as he jumped into view and Yui went back to running. The boy was beginning to exhaust, his muscles ached and sored yet he pushed past the double doors of the wax museum and ran inside.
But the surprise that laid inside completely snatched the boy's attention.
He stopped in his tracks and surveyed the scene. A family of three stared at him, a man, his wife and their daughter who looked to be Yui's age. The man curiously walked up to the boy, a kind soft smile on his face.

"Hello boy, are you lost?"

Yui didn't speak but blinked back at the man.

"Thief! Rat!"

Yui looked back at the baker and tried to run past the stranger, but the stranger held him by the arm and hid him behind his back.

"How may I help you sir?" The stranger asked with a plastic smile.