Chapter Eighteen:

[Justine]

<six weeks later>

"Justin! Are you ready yet?" I yell as I set up my camera.

"Yeah... I'm ready." He says walking out with outfit I picked for his first set of pics. I smiled, feeling proud that I actually picked out something that fit his personality.

"What?" He asks looking up at me.

"Um... N-nothing." I say shyly looking down at my camera.

He walks behind me, grabbing my hips to pull towards his crotch.

"Don't make me spank you for lying Ms. Grace." He rasps in my ear before placing a kiss behind it. My body trembles as his hand gently rubs my backside.

"Uh... L-let's get started." I stammer wiggling out of his arms.

"Where do you need me?" He asks, smirking a little.

"Uh over here." I say pointing to his desk.

"You want me to lean on the desk?" He asks.

"Yes. That'd be great." I say putting my camera in my hands.

"Wow... These are great." I say looking through all the photos from the shoot.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah. You're photogenic mister Bieber." I say softly. He laughs pecking my cheek.

"Y'know... We've been dating for a month now." He says my ear.

"Yeah... I know." I say.

"And you haven't met my mother."

I gulp. "Yeah."

"So... I was wondering if you could... Talk with her today."

My eyes widen and I suddenly feel sick. I turn away from my computer, holding my stomach.

"Baby? You okay?"

"Uh... Y-yeah I'm f-" I couldn't completely sentence before running to the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet.

"Justine?! Baby?" Justin calls after me.

"Ugh..." I moan, flushing the toilet. I raise up, wiping my mouth.

"You okay?" Justin asks.

"I-I... I feel okay now." I groan, wiping my face. I wobble to the door and Justin catches me in his arms.

"Maybe you should lay down." He says nervously.

"Um... Yeah maybe I should." I stammer trying to walk, but not really succeeding. Justin picks me up bridal style and carries me to his room.

I lay in the bed, my eyes closed as I try to relax. What's going on with me? I don't feel sick, I just feel exhausted.

Maybe it's my period coming on. But that can't be it. My period hasn't been on in... Wait.

"Holy shit." I hiss to myself grabbing my phone. I look at my calendar, calculating the days since my last period. My eyes widen when I realize I'm three weeks late. That was also around the time me Justin made up.

Holy shit...

(A/n: 😳

Comment your thoughts.

Sorry it's short😁

Love you for reading😘🌺)