Chapter Nineteen:

[Justin]

"Hey mom." I say hugging her as she walks in.

"Hi sweetie." She says. "Where's Justine?"

"She's laying down. She felt a little sick." I say closing the door.

"Awe... How is she?" She asks.

"Fine I guess." I mumble walking into the living room.

When we get there, I see Justine walking in as well.

"Sweetheart, you're suppose to be laying down." I say. Her face was a little red and she looked like she'd been crying.

"Justine?"

"I'm sorry. Hi. I'm Pattie." My mom says walking to towards her.

"H-hi. I'm j-Justine." She croaks, shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you. Are you sure you're okay?" My mom asks.

"Uh... Yeah I'm fine. I-I'm so sorry but... My mom called and I have to go... Check on her." She says. My eyebrows shoot up. I can tell she's lying.

"Oh. Is everything okay?" My mom asks as I just stare at Justine, but she never looks at me.

"Y-yeah. I'm sure it is." She stammers walking away from us. I watch her walk out the door, and I'm trying to read her mind. But for some reason, I can't.

"Is she going to be okay?" My mom asks.

"Honestly... I don't know." I admit.

[Justine]

"Are you sure sweetie?" My mom asks passing me the tea.

"N-no. But I thought I couldn't get pregnant due to the urges. How could this happen?" I ask sipping the warm tea, hoping it would calm me.

"Well... There's only one way to find out if it's legit or not." My mom explains. I sigh, reaching into my bag grabbing a box.

"Already prepared." I say showing her the box. She smiles a little, trying to reassure that everything will be okay.

"Go ahead. I'll be right here." She says.

I bite my bottom lip, feeling my stomach fill with butterflies. I walk into the bathroom taking out the test and peeing on the stick. I sit it on the sink and wait the five minutes. I was a nervous wreck. The box said that if it turned pink, it was negative and blue if positive. And at the moment, I didn't know which I wanted more. I wanted a baby. But I was told I could have them.

Suddenly the timer stops, telling me my five seconds were up. I go to the sink, and check the sink. Immediately, I breakdown in tears. I'm not sure if they were happy or sad. But they were there.

"Justine... Sweetie what's wrong." My mom says outside the door. I open the door slowly, stepping out with the test.

"M-mom... I-I'm pregnant." Was all I could muster out before fainting.

(A/n: listen guys.

I'm pretty sure you are aware of the drama that's going on in our fandom. But I just want you guys to know that I love each and every one if you.

Our family is tearing apart. Justin doesn't even tweet as much. You don't know what's going on between them. They're hanging out. They're fixing their friendship. If it's more than that. Leave it alone.

I've been so depressed lately because I see the things some beliebers are saying to Justin.

I actually don't blame Justin for not going on twitter. There's too much drama.

So... If you hate me for saying this, I understand. But just let him love who he wants. He's twenty years old. He's a big boy now.

Don't let his personal life and decisions effect our family. We're tearing apart and I'm scared we'll never be the same. 😔😞😓😪😭

I'll update later.

Next chapter will be the last in this book.

Comment if you want.

Love you for reading😘😍🌺)