«3»

Chapter Three
-
In order to love a bitch you gotta love yourself but never put no bitch before yo' nigga or yo' fucking self

-

Gabrielle Smith| Honey🍯

"Say Youngboy you getting on my last nerves already and we just getting to Atlanta." I said mushing him.

"Say Gabi you go stop playing with." He said pinching me on my arm.

"Nigga that shit hurt!" I said before pinching him on his booty.

"Okay man stop with that gay shit." He said as we walk out the airport.

"Y'all need to just go back out 'cause y'all act like go out." Three said as the Maybach pull up in front of us.

"Nah they good they don't need to go back out. He good with me." Jania said getting in after him.

"Bitch shut up nobody told you to talk." Taja said getting in mushing Jania head making me laugh.

"Do it again, I'm go beat the shit-" Jania got cut off by Taja doing it again.

"Bitch that what the fuck I thought scary ass." Taja said earning a mug from Youngboy.

"Son leave her ass alone." He told Taja earning a stank look from Kiara, Taja, and I.

"Nigga if you don't get yo rah rah ass on." I said before fixing my face.

"Somebody put some music on." Youngboy said rolling his eyes.

"Hope them bitches fall out." I mumble before Kiara started playing "Make you fall in love" by Dej Loaf and Jacquees.

"Awe hell, here we go." Boomer said rolling his eyes making Kiara smack him.

"Boy shut up and listen to the song." She told him

"More like y'all tryna sing." Baby Joe said tryna play us like we can't sing.

"Baby Joe I kn- You know what let me stop talking." Taja said before she started singing with the song.

"Oh na na na na na Oh na na na na na
Oh na na na na na I can make you fall in love With that oh na na With that oh na na With that oh na na I can make you fall in love With that oh na na With that oh na na With that oh na na I can make you fall in love With that oh na na With that oh na na" She sung shocking Boomer with her voice.

"Wait Taja ass can sing too." KD said with his phone out recording.

"Shush Gabi part here." Kiara said before I started.

"I can make you fall in love with this ooh, ooh You wouldn't know what to do You licking me like la la la la la la la la You tie me up with a blindfold Hittin' me in my blind spot Like skrrrt (whoa!), skrrrt (whoa!), skrrrt (whoa, whoa, whoa!)" I said but bust out laughing at how they was looking at me.

"Awe hell nawl. Not today Gabrielle not today." KD said making me laugh harder.

"Can you turn this song off cause it sound like we are listening to porn." KD asked Kiara who shook her head no laughing.

"I just feel like my pussy better
Than all them bitches you been with
Take his ass on a field trip You know me I like to build with it He gon' feel the difference I'ma take the pain, I'ma bust down, no prescription You and me could be you and me But together shit that's your decision." I sung I seen Youngboy looking at me.

"Boo nigga what the fuck you looking at?" I said tilting my head.

"You." He said fixing his jeans.