«10»

Kentrell 🤪

"Uh y'all Gabi not waking up!"I heard Kay panic.

"What you mean son?" I asked right when Ben told pull up to my momma house where Teelee was on the front porch.

"I mean she not breathing!" She yelled making me get out the car running to the backseat opening the car grabbing her.

"Gabi?! Gabi?! Wake up slime stop playing!" I said shaking her she ain't responded.

I rub my face only to feel some sticky and wet on me coming from my hands I look at them to see blood.

"She been shot." I said on the urge to cry.

"Family of Gabrielle Smith" I heard the doctor making me get up quickly.

"Are you—" KD cut him off.

"Yes dam get to the news!"

"Well seems like she's on life support for being shot 5 times right now she is in a co—"

"What?!" I heard Whop shouted and I ain't go stunt nigga scared me.

"Yes, she was shot on the side of her neck once, twice in the shoulder once in the chest and the lower stomach I don't how the stomach since she was in the car." Doctor told us making me turn around and throw a chair.

"Fuck man!"

"Dam her ass was hanging out the window thats probably how." Boomer said as his voice crack.

"The fuck man what the hell they shooting my sister fa? She ain't did shit to nobody! Niggas and bitches just hating because we came up and they ain't. They got hating ass people out here man!" Whop snapped Yetta went to claim him down.

"Can we see her?" I asked the same time Kay asked

"Yeah, uhmmm....She's in room 452." He told us before walking away.

We walk to her room once I walk into her room I wanted to cry at how she looked. "Man fuck that." I said before walking out.

I'm finna go kill whoever did this. "Aye YB hold on!" I heard Baby Joe I ignore him walking out the hospital.

My phone started ringing I looked to see it was NeNe ass calling again. I answer the call.

"The fuck you want man?!" I snapped

"I just wanna know where you at?" She said making me scrunch my face up.

"Man that's all?" I asked

"Yeah and I'm down here." She said with a shaky voice.

"Fuck you sound so shaky for?" I asked her getting in the car.

"Where you at?"

"Leaving the dam hospital now tell me why you sound so shaky." I told her

"No reason but come meet me at the hotel the one uhhh...."

"Hampton Inn." I heard a familiar voice say in the background.

"Hampton Inn."  She said before I hang up.

"Say y'all I know who shot at us." I told the boys.

"Who?" Boomer said cocking his gun back.

"Scotty and y'all remember when I said something was up with Jania well that bitch working with him. I believe she tryna set me up so we finna go shoot that bih." I said before pulling off.

"Kentrell?! Kentrell what happened to Gabi?!" Teelee yelled but I ignored her going into the house.

"Desean!" I heard my momma call me but I ignore her too. I walk to my old room grabbing my gun out my first draw.

I started loading it up. "Kentrell what the hell happen? You ain't bout to go shoot nobody so put that gun back!" My og yelled at me.

"Who stopping me? Shid nobody na move out my way." I told her

"Kentrell tell me what the fuck is going on." She told me standing in my way.

"Move out my way." I told her making her put her hand on her hip propping her leg.

"Tell me what's going on first." She told me making me smack my lips.

I just stand there looking at her before I finally broke down she pull me into a huge.

"Awe baby what's the matter?" She told me rubbing my back.

"They shot Gabi na she on her death bed and I can't lose her bruh." I said as she wipe my tears away.

"Whoever did this go pay for it aiight? But don't go do nothing stupid son I don't want you in jail or worst dead." She told me.

"Find out who did it already." I told her finna walk out the house.

"Who?"

"Scotty and Nene." I told her

"What you go do with Jania?" Teelee asked

"Shit probably get you and Kay to jump her ass." I told her

"Come one Nene." I told her pulling her arm making her pull away.

"Nah we gotta get something out my room first." She told me

"Nah, no ya don't. Na bring yo ass on!" I snapped on her pulling her harder.

"You think yo ass slick huh?" I told her chuckling.

"What you talking about?" She asked tryna play confuse making me laugh.

"Scotty don't ring a bell?" I asked her

"Sorry don't know no Scotty. " She lied sounding shaky.

"You tryna set me up too after you tryna kill Gabi but bitch my girl a soldier gotta take more then 5 bullets to take her down." I told her walking up to her making her back up.

"W-w-what I-I didn't kno—" I signal her to shut up.

"Man I'm this close to body slam yo ass son." I told her using my fingers.

I turn around sighing  rubbing my face. My phone ding letting me know I got a message.

Killa♿️
we almost lost her bro but she paralyzed😔

yb🐍❤️
dam son but aye i need ya to bank nene she was part of this shit she tried setting me up but failed😡

I put my phone in my back pocket grabbing her and body slamming the fuck out her before pulling her up.

"I'm go kill yo ass bro!" I snapped angry asf.

"Stop pulling me!" She yelled out as I keep pulling her I then finally let her ass go she then fell.

"Fuck yo ass! I'll get my sisters to bank yo ass!" I said before texting Ben and them to come up few seconds later they came up I pick the room card off the floor unlocking.

When we walked in the room it was empty nobody was in there.

"Nigga probably left or hiding." Baby Joe said knocking shit down.