《6》

A/N: I didn't edit the chapter so some words might be spelt wrong or just fuck up

Chapter Six

-

I was on that moet 10 you niggas just started smoking my cousin wezzy b first bitch I seen with a pack

-

"Brother we be back." I told my brother

"Mane Gabrielle don't go do not stupid shit." He told me sighing

"I can't promise you that but I can promise I'm going get them niggas who shot yo ass." I told him before me and Kiara walked out

"So where we going?" She asked me as we walk up to my car.

"The pink in the back where me and my brother use to stay at." I told her

"Allot of shit went down by that house." She said sighing as I back up out the driveway. Little do my ass know somebody was following behind us.

-

I lock my car door behind me as me and Killa walk up the steps of the house. I got a text from youngboy but I just look at it unlocking the house door.

"I ain't got lie I miss this dam house. I remember when my og beat the fuck outta me and twin when we our asses came home loaded as fuck." I said laughing walking to the room me and twin use to share.

I went in the room going straight under the bed pulling a jordan shoe box out. I open the box they had my fo fo and twin's too with clips that was full of bullets.

I grab my gun and loaded it up putting it on my waist. "Aye let's get loaded." Killa said walking in the room.

"Alright let me go get the weed and backwoods out my car." I told her walking out my room.

I walk out the front door to my car when I walked out I seen a black truck across a street. "I hope this ain't what I think it is." I said to myself opening my car door them open my glove department grabbing my weed and the backwoods. I then close the car door locking it back, it was like life flash before eyes.

*bang bang bang bang bang*

"Gabi!!" I heard as I drop down to the ground.

Two Months later

"I ain't got no motherfuckin' friends

That's why yo ugly ass finna die, you stink motherfucker" I said in the mic as I record my remix son to Hit Em Up

Take Money

"South Side, BDG Killas"

Take Money

"You know who the realest is"

Take Money

"We bring it too"

Take Money

I then started my verse, "First off Travis a bitch, on Moonk it's merched he finna be in the dirt Catch Tiona trying to pray put fire in her in Church I'ma hit her wit this torch Fuck these bitches I don't trust these bitches Tiona already made a false move so I'm finna bust this bitch I'ma a wild ass bitch I do wild ass shit I will get yo shit split" I rapped finishing my first verse

"See, grab your Glocks when you see Honey Call the cops when you see Honey, uh Who shot me? But you punks didn't finish Now you 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace Nigga, I hit 'em up!"

"Don't give a fuck about that opp Yeah I call that bitch an opp all she good at is giving top She talking to much shit I'm finna up that bitch block What you wanna do I'm living life without no regret I'm running up a check Spank ya, shank ya whole style when I gank Guard your rank 'cause I'ma slam your ass in the paint Your clout petty I push packages every hour; I hit 'em up!"

"See, grab your Glocks when you see Honey Call the cops when you see Honey, uh Who shot me? But you punks didn't finish Now you 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace Nigga, I hit 'em up!" I rapped as my brother walk into the stu he gave me a nodd before I ended my song with a talk.

"Five shots couldn't drop me, I took it and smiled Now I'm back to set the record straight With my glock .44, I'm still the thug that you love to hate Motherfucker, I hit 'em up! I need a zone I got the guap soon as he open the door he go see the glock"

After I record it the song we fix it up a bit before uploading the song.

_

"So we doing this tonight?" Tamara, my cousin, said as we all stand around the kitchen table in all black ready to rob or kill somebody.

"Yes, right after this." I said cocking my glock .44

"So, Gabi go walk up to the front door and knock covering the peep hole and ask for a zone or something and while me and Kay go through the back door?" Mara asked

"Man yo brother go piss cause we doing this without them." Kay said strapping herself up.

"Right now I don't give a fuck." I said strapping up too. We got what we need and walked out the house with bandannas covering the bottom of our face all you see is our eyes. I had a red one, Killa had blue one, and Mara had a yellowish gold one.

We got in the all black dodge ram 2500 heading to our destination. When we got to the street Taja and her brothers stay on we park a few houses down from her's.

"Bangg 3 bitches!" Mara yelled making me shake my head at her as we hop out the truck and went over to they house and went with the plan.

I knock on the door doing the knock when you come buy some weed from him covering the peephole. I heard heavy foot steps coming towards the door.

"What you want and you got the guap?" I heard Travis, Tiona brother ask.

"I need a zone and I got the guap." I told him tryna make my voice sound deep. I heard some foot steps then the door unlocking I remove my hand from the peephole had my glock putting to the door. So when he open up the door he go see the glock. When he open the door first thing he seen was the glock.

"Surprise motherfucker!" I said before making him back up into the house. I follow him instead the house closing the door.

"Tiona! Get the gun! Come kill this motherfucker!" He shouted but came in from the back room was Kiara and Tamara holding a Tiona with a gun press behind her head.

"It ain't nothing but a gangsta party." Mara ass said making me snicker a bit. We then knocked both them bitches out before bringing them to the hide out place.