«9»

"Fuck it's the cops." I semi yelled to the girls.

"Let's go out the window in the back." Kiara said slipping her shoes on.

I slip my black nike hoodie on walking towards the back window. We can still hear the banging.

Mara open the window up before slipping through then Kay then lastly me and when I got out the window Kay and Mara had guns pointing at them and of course they pointed at me.

Shots then went off and everything went black.

"Gabi! Gabi! Gabi!"

I woke up out my sleep to Yetta shaking me. "The fuck you wake me for?" I asked her with a mug on my face.

"Girl wake yo ass up! It's 1 o'clock and yo ass got an hair appointment and you ain't even up." She said pulling the covers off me.

"Fuck the hair appointment." I told her

"You got a video shoot today and you gotta look sexy so get up so you can make this money." She said smacking my ass before leaving out my room.

My phone ding letting me know I got a message I grab it off my nightstand seeing Kentrell message me alone with KD.

Kentrell💕
don't trust nene feel like she up to something

mygurl❤️💍
i never did trust dat crack head🤷🏾‍♀️

BIGhomie💪🏾❤️
say sus i think jania up to something watch her but anyway you ugly 🙃

littleHOMIE💕
didn't trust her from the jump but thanks fw da heads up bro and fuck you dumbo 😌

"Bitches was looking for me-eee." Yetta said recording herself in the bathroom mirror.

I hope it. "Bitch here I go!" She snapped quickly turning the camera to her face making me burst out laughing at how she did it.

She then turn it back to the mirror."I heard bitches was looking for me. Bitch here I go. Here I go." She rapped   swinging at the mirror still recording herself making me laugh at her.

She back up say "Yeah you heard me." Before switching it to front camera.

"Heard you bitches was looking for Yetta." She said looking the camera up and down.

"errrr. I know you bitches ain't looking for me." She said making us both laugh turning the camera back to the mirror.

"I know that's a lie. I know that's a motherfucking lie! I know that's a lie!" She said before ending the video.

"Yetta I know yo ass ain't cursing in my dam house!" I heard my grandma yell.

"No that was Gabi!" Yetta lies making me mug her.

"She lying mawmaw that was her!" I yelled

"One of y'all asses lying! I guess I gotta beat both of y'all asses!" She yelled before we heard her footsteps.

I hurry up and close the bathroom door locking it. "Bitch we going through the window." Yetta whisper to me as I open the window.

"Fuck yeah." I told her climbing out the window she follow behind me.

"Y'all ass better open this dam door! I ain't going no where tell y'all open this door so y'all asses go be sitting in there forever!" I heard her yelled as we close the window.

"Where y'all asses going with no dam clothes on!" I heard the neighbor yell. Yetta and I only had bathing suits on because we was getting ready for Kay and I our video shoot.