《7》

Chapter Seven

-
The pink house be me uncle brick my cousin bought in the back we all in one house three rooms four couches roaches everywhere so shit I'm use to the struggle
-

"Bro Gabi you pissing me off now, just stop fucking talking." Twin said rubbing his face making me roll my eyes.

"Nigga who the fuck you suppose to be talking to me like that. I'll put yo black ass back in the hospital." I told him with a mug.

"Alright, I'm finna go, before I slap the dog shit outta my sister." Twin said getting up.

"You look like dog shit." I mumbled as he walk out the house.

"Ouuuu, I can't stand that short dread headed ass nigga." I said right when the front door close.

"That's yo twin." Kiara said taking her gloves off.

Y'all probably wonder what we did to Tiona and her bitch ass brother. Well we got they asses locked up somewhere they can't be found.

My bitch ass brother acting like a bitch since we ain't tell him what we was doing.

My phone ding. I grab it off the table I was sitting at seeing I got a message from Mara.

favorite cousin🤪❤️
hey😊

fc❤️🤞🏽
why you texting me and you just in da living room

favorite cousin🤪❤️
i love you😘

fc❤️🤞🏽
wat you want?

favorite cousin 🤪❤️
some food😊

fc❤️🤞🏽
bye mara ‼️

favorite cousin 🤪❤️
nooooooo‼️ don't leave me❗️

read 12:53 am

"You know what I just realized?" Kiara said

"What?"

"That Whop ass live here too and he just left his own house talking-" She got cut off by a loud thump.

"What the fuck?" I said getting up I walked to the living room where it came from.

"I know you fucking lying!!" Kiara yelled laughing seeing Mara on the floor.

"How the hell this happen?" I laughed

"You see I was trying-" I cut her off

"Bitch is you high?!"

"no-yea-no!" She said lying straight through her teeth.

"Why the fuck you lying? Why the fuck you lying? hmmmmm oh my god stop fucking lying!" Kiara said dancing making me burst out laughing at her dancing moves.

"I'm not finna play with y'all." I said walking up the stairs.

"Bye with that gay shit!" Mara yelled making me chuckle shaking my head.

I walk to my room putting my phone on the charger. I then went get some clothes to change into after I shower.

——

"I got a couple exes, I ain't go lie I still love." I rapped to Project Kid by Quando Rondo slipping on my PINK drawls.

"All my drawls be PINK! Twenty-Three shots to her car Micheal Jordan!" I rapped loud remixing the lyrics to ABG by Quando Rondo.

"Brtt, bah bah bah!" Kiara yelled walking in my room with Mara behind her.

"mmh, mmh, mmh!" Mara yelled