Chapter 1

I woke up in complete darkness. I used my hands to push at my "cage". A blinding light made me close my eyes before I slowly opened them.
I jumped out of the "cage" and I stretched and then I saw something that made me stop. I looked down at my hands and I realized my hands were razor sharp claws. I looked at the rest of my body and I saw that my skin pattern was that of a tiger and I had wings. I had no fur and I had golden and white scales. I had a long neck that could move like an owl could.
I looked around and saw eggs. I also saw other creatures that looked like me.
"Your awake!" I heard a voice.
I tried to reply but what came out was not what I expected. I made a sound like a growl but not really a growl. It was soft and musical. It was like silk. I was surprised!
"I'm in the cage to your left!" There was the voice again!
I turned to my left and saw a black and white "creature".
"If you want to speak to just me then focus on me and speak in your mind!"
I did what the "creature" said.
"Where am I?"
"A research lab!"
"What happened?"
"People turn us into what they believe is a wolf-tiger hybrid!"
"We have wings though!"
"Yeah! We found out that we aren't just a wolf-tiger hybrid. Our body looks like a tiger. We could be different colors than tigers like purple, blue, bronze etc. We have tails like dragons and long necks and faces like dragons. We can spit fire like dragons! Our mind is a mind of a wolf. The only difference is that we are herbivores which we can only assume is like dragons."
I was shocked at this information. Why would people do this???
"Why are we these hybrids?"
"The humans wanted to see the outcome of hybrids. They tried it by getting tiger and wolf DNA's mixed with each other and they killed about 100 wolves and tigers before trying to mix the human DNA with tigers and wolves. The outcome was that there was a 0.001% survival rate. They tested it on about 3,000 humans and 97 survived. We think that they accidentally put dragon DNA in it. They never found names for our species so we came up with our own. We decided to call ourselves the Teekas."
"How-" I was interrupted by an explosion and all of the cages Burst open.
"FLY!!!!" I heard a commanding voice.
"How do I fly!" I asked the Teekas to my left.
"Follow your instinct!" The Teekas replied before jumping and flying out of the cage.
I ran and jumped out. I tried flapping my wings like a bird would and I flied straight up.
My instinct responded and all of a sudden I knew how to fly. It felt like I had been flying my whole life.
I took no time to ponder over what just happened I sped out of the building and I saw people running and tanks shooting. I looked up and what I saw nearly made me stop flying and fall to my death.
A huge ship was firing space beams. My mind told me that advanced aliens called Nikkas were driving the ship. I was shocked on how my mind knew what creatures were driving the ship.
I shook myself from my thoughts and I kept flying. We soon came upon a large park. We landed and stayed there.
The Teekas that was in the cage beside mine said "I guess we'll live here! Oh by the way my name is Drake!"
"My name is Zoey!" I replied.
————————————————————————
And the first chapter is done!!!! If you had not noticed well this book is gonna be like CrystalScherer's book! I really liked her book so I decided to make a book like hers!!!! Her book is called "Upon Wings of Change". If anyone would like to make art and send it to me then ya can!!! Just comment on a note like this and say you have art to give me! Then I will send you a private message saying where you can send me the art! I don't think anyone would send me art though! 😭😭
I'll put the art up on a chapter and I'll give ya a shout out and a follow! If I really like it then I might make it the cover of this book! You guys can vote though if I get enough art!
I love all you dragon babies!!!!!

DragonMother21