Chapter 2

Baekhyun's P.O.V

After lunch, we had English class.

"Hey, can i borrow a pen from you?" I asked Jiyeon.

"Sure." Jiyeon said with a smile again.

"Thank you, cutie." I smirked.

"Baekhyun uh, you have a lot of pens though. Why must you borrow from her?" Suho said and raise an eyebrow..

"Her pens are the best." I said and grinned widely.

"Eww, stop it. I'm gonna puke." Kai said sarcastically.

"I'm gonna suck her blood. Her blood seems nice." Tao smirked.

"You can't!" I said, almost shouting.

"Wae?" Xiumin asked with wide eyes.

"Because.... because.... i think i have special feelings for her." I said and rubbed my nape.

Sooyeon's P.O.V

"Jiyeon uh, i have a feeling that Baekhyun likes you." I said and starred at Baekhyun.

"You must be kidding me. He just borrowed a pen from me, not my heart." She hissed.

"Jiyeon uh, do you want to go to the wash room?" I asked.

"Nope, wae?" She said.

"Never mind, i'll go myself." I said.

"Mr. Mike, may i go to the wash room?" I asked my English teacher.

"Sure, you may." Mr. Mike approved me.

I was washing my hands when i looked into the mirror, a guy was standing behind me.

"YAH WHO ARE YOU?! THIS IS THE GIRL'S WASHROOM!!" I shouted and almost screamed but he covered my mouth.

His eyes turned blood shot red and i felt something immersed into my neck. I blacked out afterwards.

A few minutes later, i opened my eyes and found myself still in the washroom, lying on the ground. I decided to go back to class. Who was that guy? And what did he do to me?

"Unnie, what happened to your neck?" Jiyeon asked anxiously.

"Huh? What happened?" I asked. I touched my neck and felt liquid. I look at my hands and i saw... blood.

"Unnie, are you okay? I think you need to go to the hopital right now." Jiyeon said worriedly.

Tao's P.O.V

"I have to suck her blood, her blood seems yummy." I said to myself and smirked.

She asked our teacher if she could use the washroom and he said yes. Good, this is my only chance now. I walked out of the classroom without the teacher knowing and followed her into the washroom. Using my vampire's instinct, i could feel that her blood is fresh. I have to give it a try.

She looked up into the mirror and she saw me.

"YAH WHO ARE YOU?! THIS IS THE GIRL'S WASHROOM!!" She shouted and almost screamed but i covered her mouth.

"You look so gorgeous." I whispered into her ears and sank my fangs into her neck and sucked her blood. She blacked out immediately.

"Yah Tao uh! What the heck are you doing?!" Baekhyun appeared suddenly and shouted. He quickly pulled me away.

"Her blood is delicious." I smirked and wiped my mouth.

Baekhyun went towards her and shook her but she wasn't moving.

Baekhyun's fist then landed on my face. 

"What did you do to her?!" He grabbed me by the collar.

"Of course i sucked her blood. It was nice." I smirked and pushed him off me.

After that Kris and Suho appeared.

"What's happening?!" Suho shouted and glared at us.

"Tao just attacked and sucked Sooyeon's blood!" Baekhyun exclaimed in anger.

"Bo? Sooyeon?" Tao asked.

"Yes, she's Sooyeon." Baekhyun said.

"But i thought she was Jiyeon? Aish! But anyhow, she still taste good." Tao smirked.

"What the heck were you doing?! I told you yesterday that you have to control and behave yourself!" Kris raised his voice at me.

"She's so gorgeous, why do i have to control myself? Her blood is fresh, and nice." I defended myself.

"Let's get out of here first, this is the girl's washroom, mind you." Suho said.

"End of class, we have to talk." Kris glared.

"Fine. I have nothing to talk about." I said and rolled my eyes.

Jiyeon's P.O.V

*This is weird.*

*What happened to unnie?*

"Sooyeon unnie, you have to go to the hospital right now. You look really pale." I said in a worried tone.

"I-It's o-okay i'm--" And she fainted.

"Unnie, illeona illeona!" I cried.

Unnie was sent to the hospital and i'm waiting outside the emergency room right now. Finally, the doctor came out of the room. I quickly ran towards him and asked,

"What's wrong with my sister?" I asked anxiously.

"I think your sister is attacked by an animal. The animal must have bit her neck and this is why she lost a lot of blood and--"

"But we were in school the whole morning, are you sure she was attacked by an animal?" I cut off his sentence.

"Yes. The teeth mark is from an animal so don't worry too much. Your sister will recover in two to three days time." The doctor said and assured me with a smile.

"Nae kamsahamnida." I bowed.

Someone call the doctor nal butjapgo malhaejwo--

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered my phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey, are you Jiyeon?" A guy's voice asked.

"Nae, duguseyo?" I asked.

"Sorry, i'm Baekhyun." He said.

"Oh, Baekhyun. How did you get my number?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Someone gave it to me. Sorry, i heard your sister was admitted to the hospital. So how is she?" Baekhyun asked in a slightly worried tone.

"Ahh... She's fine now. The doctor said she was attacked by an animal, she will recover in two to three days time." I said.

"Ahhh. Do you want me to go over and accompany you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nah, i'm fine. Thank you for calling and i'm gonna hang up soon because i got to help my sister do something." I said with guilt.

"It's okay. Take Jiyeon uh, hope your sister gets well soon." Baekhyun said.

"Thank you. Got to go now, annyeong." I said.

"Annyeong, Jiyeon uh." Baekhyun said and i hang up the phone.

***

Edited by: @kkamjonggg