Chapter 9

Baekhyun's P.O.V

After lunch, we went back to class and prepared for Maths lesson which is one of my favorite subject. I was seating with Tao while Kris hyung is behind me.

"Baekhyun and Kris, please stop talking or i'll change your seats. This is the last warning." Mr Owen warned.

"Nae, i'm sorry sir." I apologized.

Kris continued talking to me even after our teacher have warned us, this hyung needs to shut up...

"I really want to get that galaxy backpack and that galaxy---"

"Yah hyung! Can you please keep quiet till lesson ends?" I whispered shout.

"But--"

"That's it! No more warnings! Baekhyun and Sooyeon will exchange seats!"

*At least i get to sit with Jiyeon...* I smiled to myself.

"Annyeong, oppa." Jiyeon smiled.

"Annyeong, do you like mathematics?" I asked.

"Nae. How about you?" She asked me.

"It's my favorite subject." I said.

"Jinja? That's some similarities we got there!" Jiyeon said happily.

"Haha... Do you have anything on after school?" I asked her.

"Hmm let me think..... I guess there's nothing on, wae?"

"Wanna... hangout?" I gather my courage and asked as my ears are getting hot.

"Only you and me?" She asked. I was nervous and my heart is beating really fast.

"O-Of course not.... along with my brothers." I stummered.

"Sure!" She exclaimed excitedly, causing the whole class to look at us.

"Baekhyun and Jiyeon, out of my class now!" Mr Owen shouted.

"Aish...." Jiyeon cursed under her breath.

"Oppa, mianhae." She apologized and bowed her head.

"Gwenchana." I said.

"Jinja?" She asked.

"Nae." I reassured her with a smile.

"Kamsahamnida, oppa." She said cutely like a puppy.

Tao's P.O.V

I hate maths so much... I hate anything which is related to calculation. I tried concentrating for once but failed as Kris hyung and Baekhyun hyung can't stop talking. Aish....

"Baekhyun and Kris, please stop talking or i'll change your seats. This is the last warning." Mr Owen warned.

"Nae, i'm sorry sir." Baekhyun apologized.

Kris continued talking to Baekhyun about some galaxy stuff oh god, someone send this hyung to the galaxy please....

"That's it! No more warnings! Baekhyun and Sooyeon will exchange seats!"

Great and now Sooyeon is seating beside me! God damn Kris hyung.... it's all his fault!

But why do i have this weird feeling in my stomach? And why is my heart beating so quickly?

"Annyeonghaseyo." Sooyeon looked into my eyes and i quickly avoided her gaze. My heart... no....

I ignored her and tried to calm down. I had enough of maths so i decided to take a nap when....

"Baekhyun and Jiyeon, out of my class now!" Mr Owen shouted.

I got a shocked and flinched immediately. Sooyeon saw it and giggled softly.

"What are you laughing at?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nothing." She said and tried to hold in her laughter.

"Tell me! What's so funny?!" I whispered shout.

"It's nothing--"

"Tao and Sooyeon, out of my class as well!" Mr Owen shouted. What the heck....

"Nae." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the class coolly.

"It's all your fault!" I starred at her.

"It wasn't my fault! You started it first!" Sooyeon defended herself.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Tao uh, why are you so emotional?" She asked.

"Yah stop using banmal (informal), i'm older than you." I talk her off.

"Jinjayo?" She said with wide eyes.

"Nae, i'm a 93 liner." I said.

"Okay then. Tao oppa, why are you so emotional?" She asked again.

"Emotional? What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Sometimes you talk to me and sometimes you ignore me." She mumbled and kicked the ground.

"I-I... I don't know." I said. Why did i start talking to her? I should be ignoring her instead.

"Five minutes left till lesson ends." She sighed and i ignored her.

"Yah oppa, you ignored me again. Can't you at least say a word?" She hit my arm.

"A word." I said with a straight face.

"And can you at least smile? You're always pulling a long face." She hissed.

I forced a smile and return to my straight face seconds later.

"That's better." She grinned widely.

"You got to smile more oppa, you look handsome with a smile." She mumbled but i heard her.

There's something about this girl which attracts me.....

Taeri's P.O.V

In the morning, I went to Tao's school to look for their class teacher and the headmaster.

"Miss, may i know who are you?" A man said, he must be Mr. Mike, Tao's class teacher.

"It's none of your business and look at me." I said coolly. He seems terrified and looked into my eyes immediately.

"Tell your class that they have a four days and three nights trip to Jeju next week and tell them there isn't any school tomorrow. Last but not least, forget everything that happened here." I compounded him and fleed off.

I went to the headmaster's office next.

"Miss, who are you looking for and who are you?" He asked.

"I'm looking for you." I smirked.

"Now look into my eyes." I said.

"Only Tao's class is going for the Jeju trip and they won't have any classes tomorrow. Forget everything that happened here." I compounded and fleed home.

It's time to prepare something fun for Tao and the boys....

***

Edited by: @kkamjonggg