Chapter 11

Jiyeon's P.O.V

We decided to go to Han river to look at the breathtaking view. It have been ages since i last came here.

"The scenery here is so beautiful..." Unnie awed in amazement.

"Nae, it's really beautiful." I replied.

"Jiyeon uh." Unnie said.

"Nae?" I answered.

"Who do you like?" She asked. This is so sudden, why is she asking me this?

"Wae?" I asked.

"Aniyo, i'm just curious. And i think i like someone...." Unnie said.

"Jinja? Dugu ya?" I asked curiously.

"Hmmm he's someone from our class." She said. Could it be one of the 12 boys....?

"Omo omo! Dugu dugu?!" I'm dying from curiosity.

"If i tell you who is it, will you tell me who you like?" She asked. I hesitated for a moment.

"Okay." I said.

"Well... this guy is really cool. He finally opened his mouth to talk to me today, i instantly fell for him...." Unnie said. Could it be.... No way!!

"Duguuuu?" I rushed her.

"T-Tao oppa..." Unnie said softly and her cheeks were slowly turning red. I knew it.... Why must it be Tao.... My heart fell immediately. Is this what jealousy feels like? I don't like this feeling at all, my heart aches so much....

"Yah Jiyeon uh, are you okay? Are you really that shock?" Unnie asked.

"B-Bo? A-Aniyo... Gwenchana." I said with a faint smile.

"Does he know that you like him?" I asked.

"Aniyo, i don't know how to tell him..." She said played with her fingers.

"Just confess to him!" I bumped her shoulders.

"Ayeeee. Stop talking about me, how about you? Who do you like?" Unnie asked. How could i tell her.... that the person i like.... is her crush....

"Actually, i don't like anyone." I said.

"Yah stop lying!" She said. I pulled a poker face.

"You like Baekhyun right?" She continued and i remained silent.

"Don't be jealous." I stuck out my tongue.

"Ayeeee i'm so jealoussssss." She said sarcastically.

It hurts to lie.... It hurts more to know that the person i like is also my beloved sister's crush.

My phone rang all of the sudden and i answered it without looking at the called ID.

"Yeoboseyo?"

And a familiar voice answered.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

The three of us anticipated for Tao's answer.

"Joha, i'll join you guys." Tao said coolly. What is happening to this kid?!

"Jinja? Let's go!" Xiumin exclaimed and dragged us down.

"They're not back yet?" I asked Xiumin hyung.

"Nae." He replied.

"Can i call someone to join us too?" I asked.

"Dugu?" Kai asked.

"Joha!" Chanyeol said happily.

I took out my phone and dailed Jiyeon's number.

It went through at the third ring.