Chapter 13

Tao's P.O.V

It's party time and everyone is partying really hard except for one guy, Sehun. He was sitting alone in a corner with a bottle of alcohol in his hand, his face filled with sorrow. What's wrong with him? He's usually the craziest kid in the house but not today.

"Sehun ah, did anything happened?" I asked, feeling a little worried.

"Aniyo, it's nothing." He replied with a faint smile and soon, droplets of tears started rolling down his cheeks. I was shocked, really shocked.

"S-Sehun ah, w-why are you cry-"

"Hyung!" He shouted, cutting me off. His tears begin pouring down his face and everyone's attention are on us.

"Yah, what's going on?" D.O hyung asked.

"Sehun ah, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Luhan hyung asked worriedly.

"Yah Tao ah, did you make him cry again?" Chanyeol frowned at me, assuming that it was me.

"I d-did nothing!" I exclaimed.

"Hey hey, what's happening?" Xiumin hyung rushed into the scene and asked.

"Just shut the hell up and leave me alone!" Sehun shouted and ran into his room, leaving all of us dumbfounded.

"Yah, what's wrong with that kid?!" Suho hyung asked me.

I shrugged before answering, "Who knows, it might be love which made him like this."

"Luhan ah, go confront him." Xiumin hyung said. Luhan nodded and knocked on Sehun's door before going in.

There was a moment of silence until Chanyeol hyung broke it.

"Let the party begin!"

Everyone was in festive mood again, loud music, food flying everywhere, screaming and shouting. But all i want is some peace.....wait, where's Kris hyung?

I scanned around looking for his tall and slim body, but i couldn't find him. Where did he go?

I give up looking for him so i decided to retun to my room for some peace. I walked pass Kris hyung's room and i heard someone saying "Ouch" inside. Was it hyung? Is he hurt?

I knocked on the door lightly before going in, "Yah, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"It's my room, why can't i be here?" He replied.

"I mean, everyone is partying hard, why aren't you joining them?"

"I'm just tired." He murmured. Indeed, he really does look tired.

"Did....anything happen?" I asked.

"Nothing." He assured me with a faint smile.

"Okay then.... Rest well." I said and went out of his room.

Please don't tell me it's about her.........Or else i'll sacrifice myself just for Kris hyung, and my brothers.

Kai's P.O.V

"Hyung." I said.

"Nae?" Suho hyung answered me.

"Beer.....no more....there's no more.....beer......" I mumbled.

"Yah, how many cans of beer did you drink? You're still young......" Suho hyung nagged like a mom.

"Arasso, arasso. Mianhaeyo." I said and quickly ran away from his nagging.

I saw Baekhyun hyung leaning against the wall, he was grinning like a Cheshire cat and he was holding a few cans of beer.

"Hyung, are you okay?" I asked and i was starring at the can of beer. I stretched out my hand to take one of the cans but....

"Nah!" He said and turned around. Holy, almost there!

"Aigoo~ Uli Kai, sit down and chat with hyung." He said.

"Do you want to drink?" He said and held out a can of beer.

"NAE!" I said excitedly.

"Kai ya~" He sang sadly.

*Hyung, if you don't like calling me Kai, you can call me Jongin...Kai is a pretty name but the way you call it disgust me.*

"Who do you like again? I forgot..." He said.

"Jiyeon." I said calmly and i could feel my face turning red.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why must you pick Jiyeon?" He continued.

"Wae? Does hyung like her too?" I asked drunkenly.

"NAE! WAE? BECAUSE YOU'RE MY DONGSAENG, THAT'S WHY I KEPT AVOIDING THINGS AND I'VE BEEN PATIENT WITH YOU." He shouted. Hyung is really drunk....really....

"Why-"

"Yah yah yah, what happened?" D.O came all of a sudden and cut me off.

"Aigoooo, uri Kai is drunk~" D.O said and cupped my face, it's so obvious D.O is also drunk.

"Suho hyung! Dyo and Baekhyun hyung are DRUNK!" I shouted because the music was too loud.

"Chanyeol ah, bring them back to their rooms." Suho hyung came and asked Chanyeol for help.

Baekhyun hyung likes Jiyeon so what can i do? Does Jiyeon knows about it? I can't snatch Jiyeon from Baekhyun hyung but i don't want to lose her as well....But we are one, i don't want to lose Baekhyun hyung too.....

Park Mira's P.O.V

This afternoon i baked some cookies for tea time but Sooyeon rejected them, i was very sad and i treat them like my biological daughters, what can i do? I felt so hopeless at this moment. It was pass 11.30pm but they've not return home yet. I started to get so worry........

After a few minutes, the door bell rang...

"Dugusaeyo?" I asked. It was a man in his 20s.

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Jiyeon and Sooyeon's friend." He said and he had Jiyeon and Sooyeon around his shoulders.

"Where?!" i asked nervously.

"Sooyeon uh, Jiyeon uh. Can you hear me?" I asked.

"Nae, i'm fine. I feel dizzy." Jiyeon said. Thank god!

"I'm fine too. My head is so painful, oh my gosh." Sooyeon said.

"Thank god. How much does it cost?" I said and turned around to ask the driver.

"₩20,000." He said.

"Nae, here you go." I gave the money and brought the twin inside the house.

"Sooyeon ya, what happened?" I asked.

"Mind your our business." Sooyeon said rudely. It hurts me a little.

"We're tired." Jiyeon said and they went to their room.

I looked at their backs as the door slammed. Why do they hate me so much? What have i done to make them hate me? Soon, i could feel tears rolling down my eyes.

*Oppa, can you come back? I need you.*

Their father passed away from an accident, oppa only have 2 daughters and i have to take care of them.

*Mira, Mira. You have to stay strong.*

*You still have to take care of Sooyeon and Jiyeon.*

*You can do it. Fighting!* i wiped my tears and told myself.

===

Edited by @kkamjonggg.