Chapter Six

A/N: Slight mature content ahead! Ahoy to your perverted minds!

--

Erina smiled widely and almost all of the people in her kitchen is astonished, Chef Nakiri rarely smiles like this. She slayed her day wearing that perfect little smile giving orders with her voice soft and not the usual angry ones. Customers come and go and as usual the restaurant was full of bustling rich people.

7:00 p.m. is the closing hour of the restaurant. Erina changed from her chef uniform and afterwards grabbed her bag from her office. As soon as she was done closing, she turned around to see Soma. He's holding on to a bunch of pretty looking flowers.

"Hi." he flashed her a smile baring almost all of teeth. The high school her would've been irritated but the present her just gets so in love everytime he did that. She smiled, running to hug him. "Miss me that much?"

"Hmpff..." Erina pouted, crossing her arms and saying ".. I have so many customers today. A handsome man asked for my number." Erina simply peeked to the side to look at Soma's reaction and she almost choked when she saw the hillarious face he had.

"H-h-handsome?!"

Erina laughed forgeting her own prank and kissing Soma on the lips sweetly. "Baka, I was just messing with you y'know."

"You scared me for a bit there."

"Let's go?"

After Erina went home she placed the flowers in a vase, adding a little water and placing it at her bedside table. She smiled, who would've thought that two sworn enemies will likely get to be in loved with each other? It's a mystery for Erina though, she never thought she'll have a boyfriend by now she thought no one will ever put up with her snappy attitude. Oh, how lucky she is.

After eating her small dinner, she silently hoped that Soma will come knocking at her door and in about a minute or so he really did come.

"Wanna watch a movie with me?"

Erina pouted, "Don't tell me it'll be an action or sci fi genre if it is just go home."

Soma clucked his tongue and threw his CDs away running fast paced towards his pouting lover. "Ja, what about kissing?"

Erina's face turned crimson her cheeks heating up, "W-w-what! A-are you i-insane?!"

Soma chuckled pulling her towards him and kissing her cheek lovingly, "You don't want to?"

Erina turned silent.

"Well..."

"Kiss me." Erina shifted her gaze away from her grinning partner and felt his familiar warmth once again covered her. A pair of lips coming in contact with her plump ones, Soma shifted bringing his girl at the sofa cushion. His tongue mildly playing with hers. Erina unbuttoned her blouse and Soma instantly reddened retreating away from her. The action made her anxious, did he not want to see her body? She bit her lip.

"Soma, are you not satisfi–"

"Course not! It's j-j-just that..." Soma scratched his head. "If you undress in front of me, I don't know what'll happen for sure. I might just...... just ravish you..... completely.."

Erina smiled, unbuttoning her blouse all the way until she was left with just her underwear. She nervously picked his left hand up and placed it on her chest. Soma almost choked as he groped her soft chest, Erina moaned unable to move at such a simple pleasuring move.

"E-Erina–" she kissed him hungrily and Soma no longer the shy guy placed both palms on his lover's chest and squeezed playfully, their tongues mingling together.

Erina moaned, is this the heaven everyone's talking about? Soma pulled his lips from her a string of saliva between their panting mouths. Soma neglected his shirt and pants bringing Erina with him at her bedroom.... The night is definitely not over yet.

--

Soma blinked his eyes, eyeing the entire room and noticing a warm body and a chest pressed against his side he instantly reddened at the thought of him and Erina doing those things last night, he still can't belive it.

He was about to get up but Erina pulled him against her, murmuring words like "stay here you jerk." "Soma you're so big" he blushed at the latter. He decided to watch her sleeping form and he felt like nosebleeding at the sight of her naked body.

He kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly and possesively, this girl will be the death of him. She smells just like jasmine and vanilla and her hair felt so soft, this is the woman he'll be cooking for, for his entire life. He smiled as he hears her murmur things again.

"Soma i love you so much.."

"Fuck, I love you too so so much."

It is bliss, it is more than everything he could ever ask for.