4th A/N

Hey guys :)))

I'm sorry for not posting for days. But I swear I'm working on a new chapter aka the next one. It's going to be big, a lot of things are going to change after these coming chapters. At least that's the direction I'm going for...

I'm really happy I have you all as my readers. Your comments really make me want to write the best to my effort for you all.

Anyway I have two questions here. Please answer as truthfully as you can.

1) How are you enjoying this story so far? Are you starting to lose interest in it? Or does it make you want to find out what'll happen next and keep on reading?
I really need to know what you guys are thinking so I can write better and more appealing stuff for y'all.

Ok, the second question is kinda random but I need you guys' opinion on it.

2) I'm a sucker for mainstream music. Do you guys mind sharing your favourite songs with me or songs you think might interest a high-school girl like me? My current favourites are The Middle (by Zedd and Maren Morris) and Done For Me (Kehlani & Charlie Puth) but I really want to discover more good ones.

Look forward to your answers :D

Alright, that's all for today. Thanks for reading. Hopefully I can get the next chapter out as soon as possible. ❤️