chapter 32 [The talk]

Blue2 POV

Wicke just leaded me ash and gladion to the rooms we staying for the night.

Blue2 (in mind):What is under this pillow why do I fell like a note is under here.

Then I got up and took my pillow and I noticed a note and it said.

Blue2 if you are reading this you better hide your identity before it to late as after a certain time your going to get captured maybe even death or even worse brain wash or your memories getting erased so get ready blue2 and I know why your Pokémons are very strong as your probably confused on how did your Pokémons take down legendary Pokémons.Well your Pokémons are a bit special as all aren't even offsprings  of their respective species.So please don't let them fall into the wrong hands if they do who knows what danger could happen.

By:celebi

Blue2 (in mind):Celebi?

*Time skip*

*Talking thought aura*

Blue2: Suicune you can stop helping me hide that scar along with the memorys with it.

Suicune:Are you sure?

Blue2:Yes.

Suicune:Ok.

*Talking thought aura end*

Then a scar appear on my cheek.

Then Lillie came walking to me looking more like this.

Blue2:Hi.

Lillie:Hi wait why is there a scar on your cheek.

Blue2:Well I had it before I came to alola.

Lillie:Ok well this is my z power form.

Blue2:Ok why you ask me to meet you at dawn?

Lillie:Well just wanted to know you better as well as you past better.

Blue2:Ok.

Blue2 (in mind):Why.

Lillie:Is it true that you were bully by lots of people.

Blue2:Yes.How do you know this?

Lillie:Well when your suicune was out I suddenly saw your memories.

Blue2:Ok.Well the leader of those bully was a traitor when I saved his life and he bullys me and it felt very harsh sort of bullying.He did many bad things to me even almost choke me to death.

Lillie:Oh that's very harsh and my mom is insane.

Blue2:Ok.