chapter 35[Darkness encounter part 2]

Blue2 POV

Once it done what ever ultra bursting it challenged me to a battle.

*Ultra necrozma battle music play*

Blue2:Go Swampert!

Blue2: Swampert mega evolve and use ice punch!

Ice punch hits dealing a bit of damage according to the marks on necrozma's body and it retaliates with solar beam and it's holding a power herb great and Swampert fainted.

Blue2:Go lucario!

Blue2: Lucario mega evolve and strike with dark pulse!

Lucario hits it dark pulse which did probably the same as ice punch and necrozma uses
Swords Dance.

Blue2:Now use flash cannon!

Flash cannon hits and necrozma hits earth power and Lucario fainted.

Blue2:Go Ampharos!

Blue2: Ampharos now mega evolve and use override!

Override hits dealing massive amounts of damage to necrozma and necrozma uses
Photon Geyser which fainted Ampharos.

Blue2(in mind):How is it so strong?

Blue2:Go Greninja!

Blue2: Greninja now mega evolve and use power up punch!

Power up punch hit necrozma and necrozma retaliate with zap cannon but missed.

Blue2: Greninja let's do it!

I shouted as I did placed the darkium z on my z ring activating the z move and Greninja got serounded by the totem aura but suddenly I saw necrozma fire it photon geyser and since Greninja is a fighting type it will be super effective so then I transform into my beast form and block the photon geyser with charge beam and the z move hits and ultra necrozma fainted.

And Nebby return to the alola with me and Greninja and next is the fairy type trail.