Lonely

Tonight was the last night of the Tell Me You Live Me Tour in America. I was excited, but sad at the same time. We had a break after tonight's show, but I was on a tour rush. I didn't want to stop! I just finished preforming for the night and DJ Khaled was about to go on. I was hanging out in the dancer's dressing room while they got ready. "Hey." Dani said, sitting down. "I have an idea." She said. "What if you get in bed with Demi during Lonely?" She looked genuinely excited. "You want me to fuck Demi in front of hundreds of people?" I tried to make it sound crazy, but I'd do it. Have you seen those thighs?! "No just surprise her in the bed she's on!" She laughs. Damn it. "Sure sounds fun." Be in the same bed as a sex goddess? Fuck yeah.

I was now side stage watching Demi preform, and Lonely was on. The rap started to play, so I jumped on stage, motioning for the fans to be quiet so I could surprise her. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she turned to look at me. Then she kissed me. Shes a damn good kisser, too. She got up and pushed me back down onto the bed and straddled me. I would usually be on top, but for her beautiful thick thighs I'll make an exception. She started grinding on me, so I ran my hands up her thunder thighs. She started singing again as she was grinding on me. You could tell if she wasn't singing she would be moaning. She pulled me onto her lap so I grabbed her butt and pulled her closer to me. She finished singing, hugged me, and ran off stage to change her obviously wet panties. I did a quick bow, and ran after her to do the same.