Hotel

After a good 5 minutes I get off the couch and make my way to the hotel. After I find Demi's room I knock on the door hoping she's not already asleep. The door opens and all I see is dark. I walk in, and fall. The light turns on and I look up to see Demi standing above me in the fucking sexiest lingerie I have ever seen. She grabs my shirt and throws me onto the bed. She crawls onto it like she does when she's preforming, even sexier if that possible, and climbs over me. She quickly removes my clothes, once again and licks down my chest to my boobs. She takes one of my nipples in her mouth as I feel her hand travel down to my center. She slowly starts making circles on my clit and I let out a moan. She moves to the other nipple and starts moving her finger inside of me. She starts sucking and kissing my neck as she pumps in and out.

I want to pleasure her again, too but I forgot to take off my long fucking nails. I hold onto her back as she pumps in and out faster and faster. I come hard on her hands. "I'm not done with you yet, honey." She winks. Fuck me. She walks into the bathroom and comes back with a vibrator. A fucking vibrator. "I know I said I wanted to marry this." She crawls onto the bed smirking. "But I don't mind sharing it with you." Damn. She turns it on and holds it up to me. I moan loudly as she turns up the intensity to high. "You like that, baby?" She whispers sexily into my ear. "Mmmm." I moan, not able to speak. She sucks on my neck again until I come. "T-that was s-so good." I pant. "Glad you liked it." She smirked again. She climbs into bed with me naked and pulls the sheets over us. She spoons me. "Fall asleep, baby we have a long day tomorrow." She whispers in my ear. "W-we do?" I ask. She just kisses my shoulder and falls asleep.