Lauren

Demi and I were laying in bed on Instagram when she got a text. "Babe it's from Lauren can she come over?" She asked. "Do I have to get dressed?" I asked. "I hope you don't cause I'm not." She winked. "Good cause I'm comfy." I smiled lying my head on Demi's bare chest. "Me too." She said kissing my head. About a half hour later we heard the door open. "I'm here bitches." We heard Lauren yell. "OooOooOoOoOooo y'all are naked lemme get in on that." She smiled.

"Threesome?" Demi winked. "Threesome." Lauren and I said at the same time. "Hop in bitch." Demi winked. She took off her clothes and got in bed. Lauren started kissing Demi so I kissed down Demi's neck. I heard her moan into Lauren's mouth. I smirked and took one of her nipples that she does have by the way into my mouth. Lauren made her way down to her other. I moaned as Lauren started licking down my back to my ass as I sucked on Demi's now hard nipple. I stopped sucking and started moaning as Lauren penetrates me with her tongue.

I lay down and Demi once again sits on my face. I eat her out as Lauren eats me out. Demi grinds down hard on me which makes me moan and come closer to the edge. "Fuck." Demi moans. I come all over Lauren's face and Demi comes all over mine. Lauren and I start kissing and cleaning each other off. Demi just moans watching us. We all lay down and fall asleep on each other. I have a feeling this won't be the last threesome I'll have with Demi.

Thank you julie2017 for the suggestion. 😘😉