Dressing Room

After the show I went back into Demi's dressing room to hang out before she went back to LA or Texas or wherever. I walked into her changing with only a shirt on. And maybe underwear... maybe. I hugged her from behind and started kissing her shoulder. Bold move, I know but she's fucking hot if you wouldn't have done the same there's something wrong with you. She turned around and started kissing me. She slid her tongue into my mouth and sat me on the couch. She climbed onto my lap facing me.

We made out for a good 10 minutes before she stopped. I pouted before she slid down my lap onto the floor, kneeling in front of me. "You look good on your knees." I smirk. She quickly slides off my black pants and starts kissing my thighs. I moan and she smirks. Wait. I thought. I'm a top. I smirk and slide off the couch and lift her up by her thighs. I drop her on the couch and take her shirt and pants off. I do what she did and start to kiss her thighs. Damn her thighs. She starts moaning as I get closer to her wet center. I slide off her panties and lick her from one side to the other. She moans and grabs my hair, forcing my face closer to her.

She lifts me up on the couch and sits on my face. Her thighs on either side of my head. So much for being on top. I start to lick inside her and she squeezes my head with her thick thunder thighs. She moans louder as I keep going. I feel her come all over my face as her thighs suffocate me. She gets off me and I lick my face clean. "Damn." I say. She kisses me and puts her clothes on. I'm going to bed. You're welcome to join me in my room tonight. She winks and walks out the door. I fall back onto the couch looking forward to a hopeful round two tonight.