Busy Day

I woke up blinded by the light from the window. "Turn that shit off!" I yell. "Morning to you too." A raspy voice says, laughing. "Sorry." I apologize. "I know how you can make it up to me." She says. "How's that?" I tease. Demi starts kissing my neck, making me moan. "D-don't stop D-Demi." I moan. "Wasn't planning on it baby." She continues kissing down my neck to my chest. We don't have to worry about clothes because of last night. She makes her way down before stopping and leaving again. Shit what is she coming back with this time?

She comes back later with something behind her back. "Hey." She smiles crawling back onto the bed. "Hey." I smirk. She pulls from behind her back a strap on. A FUCKING STRAP ON! AND ITS HUGE AS FUCK! My eyes go wide and I think she notices. "Can't take it?" She smirks. "Oh baby I can take it." But I'm secretly terrified. She straps it on and crawls towards me. Shit that's sexy. She puts part of it in me and starts to move back and forth. I know I'm a top so I push her over on the bed. I climb on top and sit on the strap on. I start to grind on her. We both start moaning and she grabs my hips. She pulls me down farther so the whole thing is inside me. I grind down harder onto her smooth skin and she moans louder. "Fuck baby keep going." She says. I just moan. She rolls on top of me and thrusts in me hard. I moan loudly. I come as she kisses me. We make out for another few minutes. "Go back to sleep, babe." Demi says. "I don't know if I can after that." I reply. "Then well have to get up and do something." She winks. I'm definitely okay with this.