Chapter 4. Lost and Found

Michael (POV)

We walk down a street and what used to be faint screaming turned to loud cries and yelps.
We walk a bit further until we come across a building, loud music is playing but above all the noise I can hear screams. As loud and as clear as day.

Noelani looks at me and says,

"We should check it out."

*meanwhile*

Kirsten (POV)

I wake up on the floor, the room is red with furry white furniture and a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. My gun and knife are on a table beside what looks to be my shoes. Where am I? And why am I here?

I walk over, get on my shoes and clip my gun holder and knife cover to my belt. My jacket is hanging on a rack, I grab it and head for the door. But as I do the door suddenly opens.
A man walks in, he's holding 2 glasses filled with some sort of liquid, could be alcohol but I don't know for sure.
He's wearing a suit and tie he walks over and says,

"Oh Dear, your not trying to escape now are you?"

I freeze in my tracks afraid to move, he sets down the glasses and puts his hand on my back leading me to a chair. He takes a seat and motions for me to take a seat as well.
He then proceeds to walk over and push my down into a my seat.
He looks back at me and says,

"Well don't just sit there, drink, relax."

My heartbeat is rising somethings not right...
he hands me one of the glasses but I refuse to drink it.
He sighs and says,

"If you wont drink your drink we will have to do this the hard way."

He walks over to me, I start to scoot back into my seat. My hands shaking, he puts his hand around my throat. I grab onto his arm thrashing around trying to break his hold. I scream and kick but its not enough, he forcefully pours the liquid down my throat. I choke on it gagging at its taste, he picks up his glass and downs it in one gulp.
He takes a seat next to me and says,

"Wrong choice."

I glare at him with no remorse saying,

"What is it you want from me?"

He moves closer to me resting one hand on my leg, I wince at his touch. He looks at me and says,

"What I want?"

As he talks my hand reaches behind me grasping the glass. He begins to move closer and as he does I smash the glass on top of his head, he stammers back into his seat. I reach for my gun but its to far and I'm pushed to the ground, I crawl for my gun or anything I can throw. He pulls me by my legs and I'm dragged back, he's holding one of the glasses, a broken piece of glass with its sharp edges merely misses my face by an inch I try to punch and scratch but its not enough.

He ties my hands together and covers my mouth, then he says,

"All I need is your blood, stop squirming!"

I bite his hand and kick him off me sending him back, he's a sick psychopath.
I yank off the rope and throw it aside.

He charges at me holding the 2nd glass cup. He hits in on the chair and it breaks leaving a shattered jagged edge. I turn and kick him in the stomach, he stops to catch his breath. This is my chance, I opt for the gun but he runs and pushes me down. We both crawl for the gun. Im desperate for a weapon.

He reaches for the gun but I take a piece of broken glass and stab it into his hand sending him screaming in pain, he falls back and I kick his stomach again this time I finish the job making sure he stops moving.
My jacket stained with his blood I wipe it off sending a splatter onto the carpet. I grab my gun and head for the door, but before I get to open the door it opens before me. Another man with a gun hits my head and I blackout.