ballet shoes

f o r e w o r d

e p i g r a p h

"and hand in hand, on the edge of the sand, they danced by the light of the moon."

—Edward Lear

e x t e n d e d s u m m a r y

"a boy. a girl. a pair of ballet shoes. a hundred recitals. and a thousand dances."

snow was always cold, nipping, and deep. and whenever snowflakes fell, carter was reminded of morgana — the girl who had rose gold hair and pale skin and a bright smile. he wanted to find her again, to seek for her warmth, and to hold her in his arms for as long as he could. and when he found a tiny piece of crumpled paper on the streets featuring a ballet recital at the great hall on the third week of december, he thought it could be the chance to lay his eyes on morgana again — and to turn snow into a warm season.

n o t e

1. this is the sequel to bus stops. so you'd have to read that story first before jumping into this one.

2. this story is intended to be written in lowercase letters.

3. read at your own risk.

4. this is entirely fictional. the names, places, schools, corporations or whatsoever in this book is only a product of my imagination. any resemblance is purely coincidental.

c o p y r i g h t

copyright © planetjulpiter 2018

all rights reserved. no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

d e d i c a t i o n

for you. for myself. and for God.

t i m e l i n e

start: 30th March 2018
end: