Kisses (Headcanon)

Gency: Angela would usually give him a peck on Genji's visor before he goes on a mission. When Angela's doing something or at work in the office. Genji would go up to Mcree and tell him to shoot him in the arm so he can see her. After Angela's scolding, he'd give her apologetic kisses on her neck, begging for forgivness.

Reaper76: They always forget to take off their masks, so when they try to kiss they basically bonk each other in the face. Then start arguing about each other being a dumbass.

Mchanzo: Jesse is usually the one starting it. Since Hanzo isn't a fan of all that gushy stuff, Mcree usually steals a kiss where and when he doesn't expect it.

Bunnyribbit: When Hana jumps out of her much, it's usually Lucio who catches her. After that he'd give her a kiss on the forehead to make sure she's okay.

Anahardt: So adorable!! Since Reinhardt goes by a code of Chivalry. It's clear that Ana would be his chosen lady. So he would give her a kiss on the hand for thanks of patching him up. Ana gives him a kiss on the forehead if he picks her up or snuggles with her.

Widowtracer: Lena goes around trying to find Widow to try and bring her back to Overwatch. But Widows always the one that catches her first so she uses her grappling hook to tie her up and plants kisses on her EVERYWHERE!! I meant her face... What were you thinking? Then she'd come back to HQ and everyone just stares at her with purple lipstick on her face.

Pharmercy: When Pharah asks for healing in the air, Angela flies to help her. But Fareeha just grabs her by the waist and kisses her. Then realizes that they were both in the air and start plummeting to the ground.

Widow76: Widow would shoots him in the leg so he couldn't move, she likes seeing him struggle for some reason it brings a little joy in her heart. The assassin would plant her heels on top of his chest and remove his visor then just start making out with him, until he's out of breath. Her kisses would taste ike venom. Just imagine Reaper talking to her in her earpiece and Widow just ignoring her, wondering what's going on. "Widow!! What's going!? Don't tell me you're fucking that soldier again!!"

Author's Note:
Can't think of anymore...
Any requests for future chapters?