ITS TIME TO PARTY

Kayleen POV

I got up with Jc and we went back to the couch.

"That was amazing...and not just because you were on top" he winked. I rolled my eyes and changed the channel. I waited for the commercial to pass before turning up the volume. Jc stared at me due to my show choice.

"Hey, where's Perry?" I said looking at him. He laughed and continued to watch Phineas and Ferb.

"What the fuck?" Sam says walking in. I look up and wave.

"What?" Jc says with a smirk.

"We were looking for you!" Sam says pointing at us angrily.

"Alright calm down Lava girl. There's steam coming out your ears." I start " We were having fun. Don't ruin it now!" I say laughing. He rolls his eyes and laughs.

"Right...get up. We are going to a party." Sam says grabbing my arm. I shake it off and stand up. We walk down to the lobby and out the doors. I sigh and look around. We begin walking to a huge building. I stare up in amazement.

"Come on!" Jc says grabbing my hand. He doesn't let go when we enter either. I smiled down at our hands and follow him. Music is blasting and we find a table to sit at.

"Fun!" Jc says sarcastically. I nod and roll my eyes.

"I'd much rather be watching Phineas build a roller coaster" I pout. He laughs and looks at me.

"Hey Kayleen." Jc says. I turn to him and raise an eyebrow.

"Do you maybe want to go to lunch tomorrow?" He asks. I nod and smile. He lets out a sigh of relief.

Sam's POV

I spot Kayleen and Jc talking at a table. I walk up to them and look at Kayleen.

"Hey, do you wanna go dance?" I ask. She shrugs.

"Pleaseeeee" I pout. She laughs and agrees. She turns to Jc says something and he laughs. She follows me into the crowd and we begin dancing.

Jc POV

I watch Sam take Kayleen away and I just sit there. Ricky soon comes over to me and we talk. I check my phone.

🙊Kayleen💎

Hey, do you want to go to my hotel room. It's emergency party time😭

Jc

Yeah what's wrong😡

🙊Kayleen💎

I'll tell you when we get there.

Jc

Okay😙

I tell Ricky and he nods.

"Bring PROTECTION!" he yells.

"Haha" I roll my eyes and exit the building. I walk fast to get to her room. After a few minutes I knock on her door. She opens it and I see her face force a smile.

"What happened?" I say hugging her. She sobs and looks at me.

"Sam happened" She says. I close the door and lay on her bed with her.

"What did he do?" I ask. My hands become fists as she talks.

"...and then he forced me to kiss him" I looked at her. She sighed. I kissed her cheek and held her close.

"He's never going to touch you again" I said. She giggled and hugged me tightly.

I pulled the blanket over us and kissed her forehead.

"Wait..." she said getting up. She plugged her phone into a speaker and turned on some music

I laughed as she begins dancing and I dance with her.

¥That was unforgettable
I wanna do it again
You're crazy like an animal
And I don't want it to end
Tell me all your dreams and darkest fantasies
lets talk about sex baby
lets talk about you and me
let's talk about all the good things and the bad things they may be
  lets talk about sex baby
lets talk about you and me
let's talk about all the good things and the bad things they may be
That was unbelievable I wanna do it again
I'll eat you like a cannibal
You're sweet like cinnamon
Tell me all your dreams and darkest fantasies
lets talk about sex baby
lets talk about you and me
let's talk about all the good things and the bad things they may be
lets talk about sex baby
lets talk about you and me
let's talk about all the good things and the bad things they may be
Anyway you want it you want it
You can have it
Do it on the counter
We'll fuck for hours
Anyway you want it you can have it
Do it in the shower
Pussy power
lets talk about sex baby
lets talk about you and me
let's talk about all the good things and the bad things they may be¥

I laughed at the song but kept dancing. She kept laughing and dancing. I smiled at her and grabbed her waist.

"You are adorable" I said kissing her neck. She rolled her eyes and threw herself onto the bed.

"Can I sleepover!!" I asked excitedly. She just nodded and pulled herself under the covers.

"Goodnight" she whispered

"Goodnight" I said cuddling her.