The aftermath

ok im making you guys listen to music while you read this so listen to

RipTide by Vance Joy

ok good

Kays pov

I woke up to the smoke ditecters going off as loud as possible. No one was home except Trevor. .. Really!

"what the hell?!" i screamed at Trevor as i walked down the stairs.

"Um well you werent up and i figured... here you go"he laughe and slid a piece of burnt toast with an over cooked egg next to it.

"Wow ummm move"i stood up and walked around the counter turning the stove on putting a clean oan on it starting to make 2 sunny side up eggs 2 pieces of toast and some bacon when i was done trevor helped me clean up and we ate. Hey no one siad being 15 was easy ok.

"Jey so everyone in o2L including you cuz you are apart of it is meeting up today and you have to come. I also have a suprise for you"he paused. By now i was staring at my phone texting Connor and Lizzy in a group chat.

"Were going on tour in 3 days"he smiled a shot my head up so fast im suprised i didnt get whip lashed.

"Really?!" I screamed

"Yup"he said popping the P.

"Im gonna change and get packed" I smiled getting up and putting my dishes in the sink i ran upstairs and plugged in my ipod listening some music Sam smith played first then sia and david getta. I started singing to latch accoustic and turned my music down so i could here.

'What did you give me to make my heart beet out my chest!'i sang.

I changed into some skinny jeans. A shirt that read

'You scream I shout. I leave you beg but in the end Screw you sam.

I made this shirt the day me and sam broke up and in very small letters you could only ready if you about a cenimeter away read sam after the screw you part. I smiled at the shirt as i put the neon green tshirt on. I put on my black converse on and put my suitcase at the end of my bed i grabbed my phone. Me and sam decided to rideour bikes there it was only a 20 minute ride and most of it was down hill. I stod up on my bike when we wentdown hills but Sa--- Trevor being Trevor would even think about it.when i was sitting i was singing something. Plus for the way back me and S-- Trevor knew some ways that went down hill so we didnt have to ride up huge hills. Jeez Kayleen stop thinking of Sam ugh!

We arrived at the o2l house and put the kick stand on our bikes down. I walked in first while you could hear noise and talking through the door when i walked in all you heard was straight dead silence i gulped as i looked around at evrybody staring me.

"Kay kayleen" connor spoke softly he was the only one besides him Liz Jen and adrea everyone else was glaring.

"Yea?" I asked scared.

"I need to talk to you"he said sadly

"ok"i walked out the house with connor following close behind.

"You ruined o2l"connor spoke sadly

"How"my voice cracked but i covered it with a cough.

"Sam i making our lives a living hell and he said if we dont kick you out he'll..."

"What!"i said worried

"Ruin trevor and liz cuz he knows how much they mean to you"

"ok i can see that... but why is everyone else all death glarey."nice kne kayleen death glarey reallyi mentallu face palmed.

"They sorta belived what sam said bout you"he looked at me.

"What i dont know what he said."i. said confused

"He told everyone that your using o2L for the 'fame'" he made air quotes.

"obviously the girls and i dont belive it but the boys do" he looked down.

Now sams done worse stuff but really lieing to his friends thats low. This got me beforeconnor finished i remember planning on putting a little youtube video series together about my life with sam and i put all the footage on my phone before i left i took out my phone and put the video on locking it and slippimg it back in my pocket.

I opened the door and began.

"You really belive Sam? Ok tell me this why isnt he here how come now all of a sudden he says this if he really knew it was this important. why would he wait til now to tell you. You all know me and know that Sam of all people says one thing its Fuck kayleen. Over one thing?! You guys said spesificly you trusted me then you turned on me. I tjought you guys were my bestfriends and i tjought i could trust you i told you all eveything! Evrything! About my past what my life was like and just like that it ment nothing to you! You guys really hate me tell me to leave ill never bother you again just say it im gone"

i lookedat trevor and gave him a look that said 'im not gonna leave you tho'

Evry one was dead silent and the i heard something i never wantedto hear

"Go" some one said quitely and that someone was Kian. Kian was like a big brother to me.

"Fine Im leaving you can all delete me from your beacuse now im gone i said throwing my phone on the couh were the video was lit up on my screen I walked out the house with tears in my eyes. i gave them some tome to hear and see the seen then i couldnt take it i left luckily had my ipod and headphones i hopped on my bike. and plugged in my head phones. and heard faint screamsand rode out the driveway i rode for about three to four hours before it got dark i made my way back to Trevors house i walked in and found that no one was home. I walked to my room and locked the door behing me i changed and thought about. what happened today and son cried myself to sleep

Well I guess im The aftermath

Woah theres alot of drama what can i say im good at that sort of thing:)

well i decided to add music while i write the chapters so listen to riptide by Vance joy when you read this ok? to late.