(IN THE PROCESS OF REWRITING THIS CHAPTER)

"I fell straight on my ass, fuck off!" I shout looking at Trevor. He chuckles and follows me back to the house.

"All nighter?" He asked from behind me. I shrug and run up to go get changed.

Kayleens pov

I woke around eight suprisingly Sam was up.

"Hey"i said walking into the kitchen.

"Are you cheating on me?"he asked

"No!"i said angry that he would say that.

"Really how come youve been so ditant and now all the sudden your all lovey dovey... and you were with trevor the whole week and u always come home Late!" you could tell he was getting angry.  Listen the o2ls anniversery party is today and me and trevor have been workingnon a slide show he isnt going to be there so he helped. I felt bad so as soon as i was done i started hanging and spending time with sam right after. I have a hard drive that has a video and slideshow for the boys. Now if Sam says another thing bout this im walking out ill come to the party but not to see him but to see evryone else.

"Why cant you belive me I cant tell u why ive been out so much or why now im always with after a whole week of us doing nothing.

"Im breaking up with you"he snapped looking at the ground.

"w-what"i said a tear drippomg down my eye.

"Fine you say it ill be gone"i said looking at him and walking to the door he didnt answer so i left slamming the door accidently dropping the hard drive i figured screw he was gonna see it at some point. I went straight to Trevors house and told him evrything he was litterally my bestfriend so i could trust him.

Trevors pov

Kayleen came rushing into my bedroom and sat next to me bawling her eyes out. She told me what happened i felt bad yet happy. I dont know if i like her but i do Have strong feelings for her.I guess i do like her.

We ended up watching movies all night.

"Kayleen" i said half way throught the movie.

"Hm"she hummed tiredly.

"Will u go out to lunch with me next friday." i could tell she was suprised.

"Like as a a date"she asked

"Um well yes"

"Yea sure why not i.......sorta like you so sure."she mumbled the lsat part but i still heard it she soon fell asleepxon the bed so i covered her and went to sleep on the couch Gosh tommorows gonna be exciting!!!

BYE WAS THAT SUPRISING HUH I BET SO

WILL KAY AND TREVOR WORK OUT?

WILL SAM FEEL BAD ANDNTRY TO GET BACK WITH KAY?

WILL SHE SAY YES? FOUND OUT TOMORROW

COMENT RATE AND YEA BYE OH ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM @LAUGHOUTDIE

ILL HAVE MY TWITTER SO YOU CAN TWEET ME IDEAS BUT YEA BYE

LUV U GUYS!

-Kayleen