Prologue (Edit)

No one POV.

There are two villain inside of their secret base, they're Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri. They're known as League of Villain, aka LoV for short. Kuroguri was cleaning his glass while Tomura sat in a chair, taking a look at the pic while he holds it as he focused. Kurogiri noticed that pic on Tomura's hand with a gloves on, that picture of Izuku Midoriya from the hero festival.

Kurogiri asks Tomura without a hint of nervous, "Isn't that Izuku Midoriya from Yuuei, Class A-1 student? Are you thinking of that boy, perhaps?"

"Somehow, I always thinking of him for almost, maybe, 2 months." Tomura answered with lazily.

"What're you planning to do with him in this situations?" Kurogiri asked again.

"I was thinking that I hope, he will be join by our side, rather than the heroes'. After all, I always did thought of him as a our hope that will changes everything without any doubt." He said.

Kurogiri surprised about what Tomura said. "And then?"

"Wherever and whenever I see him, I'll will kidnap him and drag him here instantly, whether he likes it or not." He took his last sips as he stood up while hides the picture in his pocket, carefully not to lose it. "Kurogiri, I'm going for a walk."

"Alright, just be careful and not to bother other people, especially that kid!" Kurogiri shouted at him.

"Yeah" and that was his reply, then he left. Kurogiri goes back to continues cleaning his glasses in peacefully. Then, he sighed.

"Hah... What a youth love..." Suddenly, he looked at the camera hiding behind the shelves, then he smiles.

"Don't you agree too?"

Meahwile, Tomura went outside for a walk as he going in the huge mall. He was thinking about Izuku again while he's walking. He suddenly stopped when he saw a thin boy, with those fluffy seaweed hair and emerald green eyes, he was standing there alone with guard off. Tomura walks over at him and getting closer. When he touches Izuku's shoulder, Izuku turns behind him, and they finally meet again.

Hi guys!! Sorry for it was short and don't worry next chapter is more I guess. Anyway enjoy reading and don't forget to vote me!! Sayonara Minna Daisuki!!

Edit: Hey, guys! Kacchan here! Well, so I wanted to editing my grammar since I have a little time. My English grammar was improved a little bit but still I'll do my best! I hoped you guys understand it very well, even a little bit that's okay with me, since some of you guys are disappointed because of my bad grammar and then left with lots of complains... Actually, that hurts me a lot honestly. But, yeah, I'm still learning. So, I hoped you guys enjoyed it so far, I'm really grateful to it! Anyway, see ya and don't forget to always wash your hands!