Chapter 18 - Reality

Allmight POV.

Young Midoriya grab his bag and then went home, I don't know what happen but I can't let him expelled because he needs to trainning to be stronger and to become next symbol of peace.

My real goal is to make young midoriya stronger and accept me to be his father and that I let everybody in this world know that I am Midoriya's father. When Midoriya is fighting with villain, he can earn more and more money. Yup, that's my real goal. I'm so glad that Midoriya doesn't know the truth that I was using him to get more money and become rich. And I'm so glad that he was quirkless loser, well I'm quirkless before but I'm not loser.

I'm so glad that idiot master of mine, gave me quirk but when she gave me her quirk, I killed her and her family too. She was the no.1 strongest hero before but she was idiot in the end because she believed my bullshit that I wanted to become a hero but the truth is I wanted money, that's all...

The world is change to be better way for heroes and the useless idiot human who don't have a damn quirk. And everyone don't know about the truth about the villain and hero. Because I made that planned, that I kidnapped one of the villain and then make them criminal because they killed someone, someone who innocent, but the truth is I killed that innocent. Everyone don't know that was me but I'm glad that I killed them because the hero way was is much more better then before, that a lot of money came!!

All I have focused on now is young Midoriya. I need to know what happen, maybe his feelings, so I asked to them.

"Tell me about what happen?" I asked them in calm way. They still not telling me about what happen.

"Everyone? Are you answer me or not?" I added in annoyed way.

"W-Well..." they didn't finish their but they pointed at young Bakugo. I turned at him.

"Bakugo?" I said his name.

"Tsk." He turned around and not eye contact with me. "It's because his f*cking damn boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? Wait, you mean young Midoriya is... gay?" I asked and then they nodded.

Wow... I didn't know young Midoriya is a damn faggot... he's disappoint me now... I better not tell this everybody about this...

"So... is there something any problem...?" I asked again.

"Well..." young Uraraka finally spoke up. "Midoriya is close to us until he had boyfriend... I didn't know Midoriya is a gay and when he's with his boyfriend, suddenly they disgusted me..." she said and everyone agree with her.

Midoriya? That unsual to her... she always called him 'Deku kun' but now it's not anymore. Maybe they aren't friends anymore because he is f*cking disgusting faggot...

"By the way, who is young Midoriya's boyfriend is?" I asked with curiously.

"Well, we don't know, Midoriya kun didn't tell us about him..." Iida said.

"But we saw him twice when we stalked Midoriya's with him." Todoroki added.

"So what is looks he like?" Aizawa asked.

"Umm, he was tall and he has bluish-gray messy long hair, and he's wore black hoodie so we can't see his face clearly. But the way he look, he's so creepy." Kirishima replied.