Chapter 19 - Wish

Izuku POV.

When I was going to the school, I saw Allmight in school's gate, and he looks at me. "Young Midoriya!!" He called my name. I run at him without hatred in my eyes.

"Good morning, Allmight." I greeted with smile.

"Good morning too, young Midoriya." He greeted at me too.

"So... why are you
called me for?" I asked in nervous way.

"Well, don't worry young Midoriya. I understand your feelings and I accept you even your friends are not." He said.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked him confusely.

"I heard that you had a boyfriend..." he replied. I was grasped. "And his name is Toru... wasn't it?" And he added it.

"Toru...?" Who is Toru...?

"Hmm? Your mom said his name is Toru, right?" He said.

Mom? Wait? So... h-he visited mom?! Toru? Ah maybe fake name. Thanks mom.

"Yes, his name is Toru..." I said and trying to smile. "But how did you know I had a boyfriend?" I asked him.

"Well, your friends said..." he said.

Damn those idiot!! I told them not to tell but they did!! Tsk... I will beat their f*cking ass up!!

"Oh, I see." I said. "Umm, Allmight I have to go now or maybe Aizawa sensei will mad at me, again..." I said with smile.

"Oh sure, and also the training camping is on 4 days, right? So have fun and work harder, young Midoriya!!" He said then he disappeared.

"Yeah, and also I can't wait to see your beat-up face." I smirked while I'm going inside the school. When I'm going inside the classroom, I glared at them and then closed the door for not making the other student or teacher hear. I glared at them once again and they look terrified.

Hah! They look so pathetic.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU ALL TELL ALLMIGHT THAT I HAD A BOYFRIEND?!! I TOLD YOU ALL NOT TO TELL HIM!!! DIDN'T I?!!" I shouted at their f*cking faces out of angry. First, Uraraka came to me slowly and shakingly.

"B-But D-deku k-"

"DON'T CALL ME 'DEKU', YOU F*CKING UGLY GRAVITY BITCH!!" I yelled at her face. "IT'S F*CKING ANNOYING!!" I yelled at her again. She fell down and her tears falling on her cheeks.

"MIDORIYA KUN, YOU GONE TOO FAR!!" Iida yelled at me.

"MIDORIYA?! DUDE?! WHAT THE HELL?!! YOU MADE HER CRY!!" Kirishima yelled at me either.

"Midoriya apologize to her!!" Everbody yelled at me too like it was my fault.

Man... they become more annoyed... but...

I laughing and they look at me weirdly. "YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID!!" I laughing again so hard. "Y-You thought it was my fault?! Pfft, don't make me laugh!! Then who is the first one who started here?!!" I was mad again

They aren't gonna asnwer and stay silently. I crossed my arms. "Speechless, aren't you? Tsk, what a pathetic." I said and glared at them within despise in my eyes.

"Y-YOU SH-"

"What is it again, Kacchan? What are you trying to say? Just say it, say it to me that you have a enought brave to tell me!" I said with cracked smile. "Say it! Come on just say it!" I repeat over and over again but then.

"JUST F*CKING SAY IT!!!" I shouted.

"Y-you... YOU F*CKING DAMN HOMO!!!" Hah... he finally said it...