Chapter 1 - Join League of Villain

Deku POV.

Today is Saturday, I went to the mall with all of my classmates, except Kacchan and Todoroki kun. Todoroki kun went to the hospital for visiting his mom, and Kacchan doesn't want to hang out with us. Or he really doesn't want to hang out with us all, well it would be a bother for him. And when we got arrive there, there are a lot of people noticed us and then before we realized, they immediately ran toward us. We greeted them and all we got bunch of praises from them which makes me nervous.

So, as we planned to separate and buying what we need. When 5:40 p.m pass, we will meet up in same place where we stayed after we separating. And it's starting now, everyone already went their ways, and I'm with Uraraka san but she suddenly ran away like I'm a weirdo and leaving me behind.

Well, it made me feel lonely, and honestly, I don't know why I am feeling like this, I mean I have friends but...

Why do I felt like I'm not belong here. If I don't belong here, Then where do I belong to?

Someone tapped on my shoulder, which made me flinching from shock. I turned around and look at the person, who tapped my shoulder. It was a guy, he's taller than me, he was wearing a black hoodie and he seemed looking like a emo guy type. Maybe, he is one of my fans too. He was staring at me in a whole 2 minutes, what should I do? He was really making me nervous...

"Umm, m-may I h-help y-yow?" Ahh! I really bit my tongue! It hurt! I'm so embarrassed... When I let out my voice, he suddenly stopped staring at me with those crimson red eyes of his. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and... Did he really calling someone while ignored me...?

'H-H-How... HOW RUDE!" I thought frustrated.

I stood still and yet waiting for his stupid response. Finally, he was done with a call and put it back on his pocket. Then he stares at me once again. This time which really made me... uneasy...

"I'm sorry." That was he said. Why did he apologizing? And before I knew it what will happens to me, this guy was gonna knocking out me. When I almost fell, he caught me before I fallen into the ground. Then he carrying me like a princess!!! And once I saw a dark mist in front of us as we enter through, all I could see everything but I was out of my conscious.

No one POV.

A few hours passed, Izuku awake and his head is a little bit of dizzy but he tried to stand himself by a force. As he stood up, 'Where am I?' He asked himself. He looks around 'is this a bar, but why I am here'. After that, he slowly remembers what happened.

'Ah! I remember now when there's a tall guy who attacked me and made me unconscious.'

"You're awake now?" Izuku heard the familiar voice which it was too familiar for him. So, when he turning around and see a person.

He was so terrified when he saw them, there's a two villain he knew, it was Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri. Izuku got panicked "W-what do y-you w-want from m-me?"

"We want you to join our side, Izuku Midoriya." Kurogiri spoke up first.

Izuku got confused, "Huh? What? Me? To join your side? Hah, don't make me laugh. Why would I be join your side?" Izuku actually couldn't believe what he heard.