CHAPTER 3

Long ago,there were two brothers,the older one has blonde hair and blue eyes while the younger brother has brown eyes and brown hair.

Long ago,the elder brother loved humans,their will to continue even though they don't have enough power.

Long ago,the elder brother gave the humans powers,it was called Dying Will Flames.

Long ago,he sealed those powers too.

_________________________________________

Reborn,the one he's supposed to be tutoring and stuff decided to go 'exploring'.If your definition of exploring is pissing off shady people and leaving your tutor to deal with it.

Tsuna doesn't know whether to cry or laugh hysterically.

He did neither,he ran like someone is out for his blood (Oh wait,someone is out for his blood)

"Oi!Get back here!"

"He's with the kid that stole the files!"

Tsuna is running so fast because if he doesn't he might just cry,cry so hard that maybe the universe will take pity on him and help him (As if)

Tsuna,of course,like some stupid character from a horror movie decided to look behind him.

And----

Saw the guys that were running after him a few seconds ago go down in one hit from a black blur while the blur is saying....

"I'll bite you to death"

"HIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

______________________________________

Hibari Kyoya is an eight year old carnivore,so he knows that whoever this person shrieking isn't normal.

"Oh,um thank you for saving me from those men.I suppose that I should be going now"The herbivore that shrieked loudly said and tried walked away as fast as he can.

"Herbivore"He called.

"Y-yes?"The person froze

"If you disturb the peace,I'll bite you to death"He threatened 

"O-of course"Then the person fled

___________________________________ 

Somewhere,someone watched the scene with amused,amethyst eyes.

"So this is where you are,Tsunayoshi-kun~"

____________________________________

Y.N.N.- So umm....it's been a long time...hahaha? *hides* I'm so sorryyy~ My laptop got a virus and all the chapters and notes for my stories were all deleted and I forgot all about it (Q^Q) Now I'm kind of reading all the chapters in my stories and then,I'm going update them(...maybe)