αииσυи¢ємєит 09 | fιяѕт ѕємι-ι¢ ραяту

「ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ 𝟶𝟿 | ғɪʀsᴛ sᴇᴍɪ-ɪᴄ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ」
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ: 𝟷𝟾𝟶𝟺𝟶𝟼

┉ ┈ ┉

Greetings, Zelenians!

I am here to announce the schedule and details for our first semi-IC party!

The official Lunaverse Opening Party.

Don't be confused. The last opening party we had is the party in celebration of the opening of the roleplay house itself. This time, it is the celebration for the opening of the
Lunatic Universe itself and to pave way for the beginning of our Lunaverse Week!

WHAT: Lunaverse Opening Party (Semi-IC)
WHO: All verified Zelenians
WHEN: April 07, 2018 at 6:30 PM
WHERE: at Luna Amusement Park
THEME: Fantasy World
ATTIRE: Casual clothes (with your philia or phobia color)

NOTE: You would be needing to post a chapter in your journal showing your attire and preparations for the party

OTHER DETAILS: You would be needing to come with your group of friends or with a friend who you had met for the two weeks we alloted you to have your get-to-know-each-other stage.
'Pag wala pa kayong nakakaclose, this is your chance to mingle with others. You can post in the comments below kung wala pa kayong kasama. And please sa may mga group of friends na diyan, please be kind enough to approach those na wala pa.

Another thing, this semi-ic meaning in the party, you will act as a zelenian na and you should act according to your philia, phobia, and background. semi lang siya kasi pwede pa naman kayo mag-ooc pero limited lang at kailangan gumamit kayo ng brackets.

'Yun lang! You have all the night to prepare for the party tomorrow. Let's all have fun!

ps. If you have read this announcement, please leave some comments.