αииσυи¢ємєит 36 | ѕωιт¢нє∂

「ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ 𝟹𝟼 | sᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ」
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ: 𝟷𝟾𝟶𝟻𝟸𝟻

┉ ┈ ┉

Before you leave
a comment, please
be informed na meron
tayong threads sa
comment section, dun
kayo magreply.

×××

ABOUT

The Lunaverse is on it's weirdest day! The Zelenians woke up on another Zelenians body! And the only solution for that is for them to act like how that Zelenian that they're possessing acts on a normal day!

HOW IT WORKS

There is someone who plays with the Zelenians' body and soul. That someone switches the Zelenians' body and soul randomly! But how did that happened?

The switch will be chosen randomly. It will be either through personal choosing or through lottery.

For personal choosing, kayo ang mamimili kung sinong Zelenian ang gusto niyong maka-switch. Afterwards, you'll be needing to change your icon and your display name in accordance to the zelenian you'll be switching with and act according to his/her philia and phobia and to his/her attitude.

For lottery, you will choose one out of (number of zelenians). The number that you picked has a name listed on it. There will be a separate number for boys and another separate number for girls. On midnight, the Council will message you who is it. The next day, you will be needing to change your display name to the chosen Zelenian's name (also change your icon to their face claims.) You need to act like them which means that you need to act both their philia and phobia.

The spell ends after the clock strikes 12. Just like Cinderella. And after that, you are you again!

This will be a 3-day activity and for each day there will be different switches just as follows:

DAY 1 ( May 25, 2018 Friday/Today )
ZELENIAN SWITCH
- Here, female zelenians will switch with another female zelenian. Same goes with male zelenian. We will use the personal choosing here so kayo ang bahala kung sino ang gusto niyong maka-switch o kung sinong identity ang gusto niyong gayahin.

DAY 2 ( May 26, 2018 Saturday )
GENDER BENDER
- Here a female zelenian will switch identity with a male zelenian and vice versa. This is going to be done through lottery.

DAY 3 ( May 27, 2018 Sunday )
COUNCIL-ZELENIAN SWITCHED
- We got this idea from LUNAT1C-ELIJAH so thanks to him. This will be a fun activity where zelenians will become the hosts of games/activities and the council/admins will be the players. It's payback time, I guess? hahaha! Ngayon pa lang mag-usap na kayo ano ang ipapalaro niyo sa'min, you can discuss it on our GC or sa Zelenian lounge or OOC room. Maximum of 3 games or activities lang and make sure na matatapos siya ng isang araw.

That's all! The farewell party shall be moved somewhere on May 30, 2018 or June 1, 2018.

If you have read this announcement, please leave a reply on the reactions thread.