αииσυи¢ємєит 35 | ¢ℓαѕн σf ¢ℓιqυєѕ

「ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ 𝟹𝟻 | ᴄʟᴀsʜ ᴏғ ᴄʟɪǫᴜᴇs」
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ: 𝟷𝟾𝟶𝟻𝟸𝟻

┉ ┈ ┉

Greetings, Zelenians!

We're now down to the last few days of Lunatic Universe and we deeply apologize for the inactivity and for the failure to conduct the remaining activities just as we or rather, I promised.

There is just some point in our lives when we get to lose our will to continue everything and we lose our passion so we just want to throw everything we've started right out of the window. Do you feel me?

Anyway, to continue the three (as far as i could remember) remaining activities of Lunatic Universe, we will be starting with our Clash of Cliques!

×××

STARTER

The Lunaverse has been quiet for already a week or so as Zelenians resume with their lives as others have still been missing and nowherr to be found. So far, everything was doing well and going smooth. Everyone was happy and managed to live in harmony.

Not until a dreadful day has come. The ground shook and a strong gush of wind has visited the whole city, knocking off trees and breaking down facilities into ruins.

But the worst part was it planted an unfathomable hatred and discord among the hearts and minds of zelenians. Now their philia and phobia are no longer the things that keep them together.

The Zelenian spirit of war and discord has took over the Lunaverse and now divisions of cliques among Zelenians have been formed.

Will you able to vanquish Discord?

×××

ABOUT

Clash of Cliques will be a two-day activity where squads or cliques formed among Zelenians will need to battle to achieve redemption from the cruel captivity of Discord. There will be activities in which the mechanics will be explained only on the battle itself.

×××

REWARDS/AWARDS

The clique or squad who will claim the victory shall be given the award "Best Zelenian Clique" on the farewell night.

×××

Now, it's your job to gather your cliques, form a teamname or squad name, and comment below with the format:

Character Name:
Philia/Phobia:
Clique/Squad Name:

If you don't have any clique or squad yet, still comment the form indicated above just leave the clique/squad name blank.

pwede rin na gumawa ng bagong clique or squad and hindi lang yung existing.

Afterwards, prepare yourselves for the battle shall begin tonight May 25, 2018 at 7:00 PM.

Attendance Thread shall be commented on this very announcement at 6:30 PM

If you've read this announcement, please do leave a comment below. Thank you!