Chapter Eleven

Hermione knew that Draco would come after her, she only bothered going to make sure he thought she was serious. She just needed some answers and Draco was not willing to give them at the moment. This order was seriously messed up. She knew Draco was coming after her, and she couldn't imagine him not coming. She sighed, knowing that hiding where she was would take him days, weeks perhaps to find her. But he would come, she was sure of it. 

She sighed and got used to the idea of sleeping in a tent for the next week and opened the flap. Inside the warm yellow light shined on her red, four poster bed and she sat down. She looked at her surroundings, the bubbling hot tub, the kitchen area, the battered sofa sat in front of the TV and she couldn't help wishing Draco was there with his cynical pure blood views and remembered showing Draco 'Titanic' for the first time, with a small smile. 

6th year, Room of Requirement

Draco eyed the sofa and flat black screen, but picked up the bag of popcorn Hermione had placed on the sofa. He grinned at her at sat down.

'What's next, Granger? A quick 5 hour study session? A presentation on Muggle inventions?' He laughed, and grinned again, stormy blue eyes meeting chocolate brown. 

She smiled, and answered, with a wink

'Close. A demonstration of a Muggle invention called a TV, and we are going to watch a film. A series of photographs added with sound to create a story. This is a classic, called Titanic.' 

Draco raised an eyebrow but motioned for her to continue

'I have all day, Granger.'  He smirked and she rolled her eyes and turned it on. 

He shuffled up and she sat next to him and rested her head on his shoulder, he smirked playfully and put an arm round her. The film started and he gasped.

'Hermione! You support this? What about SPEW?' Draco looked at her in horror. She just chuckled in reply and said

'What do you mean, Malfoy?'

'There is very CLEARLY mini people stuck in the TV? Are they paid to do that? Hermione, please stop laughing this is serious!'

Hermione carried on laughing hysterically and Draco looked her, scared.

'HERMIONE, WHAT IS GOING ON?!' 

'Were you listening to my explanation at the start of the film?' 

'No, I was busy looking at you.' They both blushed.

'Ok, let's try this again then. There are NO mini people in the TV and it is a series of photographs added with sound and a story line that muggles watch. Ok?' Draco nodded and kissed her forehead.

'Sorry, Granger, I'll do better next time.'

'I have no doubt.' With that she kissed him, and pressed play on the TV.

Two emotional hours later

'But WHY DIDN'T THEY FLY AWAY ON THEIR BROOMS?' Draco said between sobs. 

'It's only a story, Draco.' He looked up, hopeful. 'Well, I mean it happened but-' she was interrupted by a loud voice. 

'Hermione! How could you do that to me?' 

'Your so emotional!' 

'You've never cried watching that?'

'Nope'

'Heart of s- stone!' 

Hermione laughed and asked

'How do I make it up to you, emotional wreck?'

'I suppose I might temporarily forget if you kiss me? You'll have to carry on kissing me so I carry on forgetting though.' Draco's blue eyes were round and full of vulnerability. She laughed and did as he asked. She soon fell asleep, wrapped up in Draco Malfoy's arms.

Hermione smiled at the memory and settled down on the sofa, and flicked on Titanic. 

Two hours later

Hermione sobbed and sobbed and sent out her patronus. She needed Draco, and she needed him now.

At the Order

Draco signed his name at the bottom of the contract, adding a flourish to Malfoy. He sat up and sipped his coffee when a graceful otter came gliding in to his office. He stared at it and said the spell to see the owner.

Hermione lay on the floor, sobbing her heart out. 

Draco leapt up and spilled his coffee. he cleaned it, non verbally and whispered to the otter. 

'Take me there.'

He apparated with the otter until he reached her tent, and he opened the flap. 

'Hermione?'

'Dr- Draco?'

He walked over to the noise and saw her, curled into a ball.

'Get up. We need you at the order.' was what he almost said. He almost lost her. Instead, his eyes flicked over to the TV and he smiled sadly.

'Not so heartless after all, are we Granger?' He pulled her onto his lap and she snuggled into him. Within minutes she was asleep and Draco lifted her up and lay her down on the bed. He tucked her in and lay next to her, a protective arm holding her. Without meaning too, he fell asleep holding the girl he loved.

A/N Please don't be mad at me for not updating, I was really busy! However, new cover and they ended up together again even after a fight, so I hope that's OK with you all.

Hope you have/had a great day!