Chapter Thirteen - Clueless

Hermione looked shocked. Scratch that, she looked utterly bewildered. She still couldn't understand that anyone wanted to marry her. She couldn't shake the feeling that she would never be good enough. For the handsome, cocky red head who every one thought was just a sweet goof. Or for the sweet goof who every thought was just cocky but was heads over heels for her. Clueless. He loved her. He couldn't imagine his world without her. And it hurt. God it hurt so much. She was so freaking perfect, and he could never have her. And he loved her, so much, he was sure his stone, broken heart wouldn't be capable of it. But with her, he had the feeling of floating over the world. If he was stuck on a desert island, he wouldn't chose her. He couldn't risk her. If it made her happy, then it was the best thing in the world. Even if it's weasel. She was too good for him. For anyone. He didn't have the time in the world to give her everything she deserved. He could tear those walls he'd made years before, and he'd make sure to give up his throne. His tower built on his father's legacy. The father that had murdered. The father that taught him to ride a broom. Bellatrix. The torturer of Alice and Frank Longbottom. The one who fed him sweets under the table. And Tom Riddle himself. The one who tried to, well, take over the world. And the one who gave him a chance. The one who helped him prove himself. 

All these betrayals didn't stop Draco loving them. And he would love her no matter what she did. 

She looked around her, and every single eye was on her. Her cheeks turned red, and she blinked a lot. She was confused. Draco's brow creased. She should be jumping for joy now, or kissing weasel. What was going on? 

'Ron... I...'

Oh no. She didn't want to marry him. Draco's heart swelled and his stomach fluttered but his face still looked as if he was carved out of stone. He had to do something. Hermione looked up and saw him looking. Anyone else would see a bored blonde man. She saw a small, broken-hearted boy. One quivering with fright. One who thought that she was the best thing on the earth. She looked back at Ron, with his easy cocky smirk and large diamond ring. The golden boy vs the death eater. Every one knows who wins. He turned away and Hermione's heart shattered. Ron's eyes flicked with impatience an she hugged him tightly knocking him off his feet. He pushed her off him and searched for his ring and smiled at her. 

He slid it on and picked her up with ease, his black hoodie stretching slightly. She almost cried. Almost. Because Draco would have held her close to him, to hell with the ring. Draco. 

She fell asleep, whispering his name, so quietly Ron assumed it was his. She fell asleep, on the sofa. She fell asleep blanket-less and cold. She loved Draco. And she had just agreed to marry the world second favourite Golden Boy. 

She fidgeted with her dress. It was long and itchy, passed down from generations for the Weasley's. Ron looked dashing in his white suit with a single rose placed between his teeth, wiggling his eyebrows and waiting for Hermione to laugh. She didn't and felt a twinge at her heart. Then Ron's ginger hair started turning blonde, an effect similar to the polyjuice potion, and she found herself marrying Draco Malfoy. Ginny was squealing and Harry led her down the aisle, nodding curtly at Draco. 

'Don't ever hurt her. You should live in fear should you ever, in the slightest way argue with her. ' He smiled and took his seat next to Ginny abruptly. 

'Do you, Draco Malfoy-'

'I do,'

'D-'

'I do.'

The vicar droned on a while, until Draco's vows came.

'Everyone's made mistakes, and you've always forgiven them. You fell in love with a death eater, You, Hermione Jean Granger, are going to make me the luckiest man alive, and I vow never to win any argument.'

'Miss Granger, your vows, please.'

She felt the words rolling off her tongue. 

'Loving someone is like giving them an knife and turning around. Some people stab, some guard them until they can't any longer. But, you turned me around and smiled and asked me what was wrong. You're the perfect gentleman and you're all mine. I love you Malfoy, to the moon and back.'

'Ditto Granger,' He winked  and pulled her in for a kiss.

'You may now kiss the bride- Of course they are already kissing. Why wouldn't they be?'

A/N OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DRAMA ALERT! DRAMA ALERT!

I HOPE YOU HAVE/ HAD A WONDERFUL DAY

GIRLWRITINGS XOX