Chapter 5

Michaels p.o.v.

She fell asleep. She always looks so peaceful in her sleep, like nothing could ever hurt her. The way she looked at me when I finished my hair made me realize how much I want her to be mine. I want to be her Augustus waters okay? She starts mumbling in her sleep and I try and listen, all I hear is my name. She rolls over and lays her head on my chest her hand griping my hip. In her sleep her hand slips down my leg and I try my hardest to not think about it. I want her. In every way possible. Mind. Body. Her soul. Everything. I want it to be in a sort of cheesy way and I hope she likes it.

Ivory's p.o.v.

Michael ordered pizza a few minutes ago. I lay with my head on his should and my hand woven through his dark hair, it just does something in me. In a brave move I'm on top of him straddling his hips a lot harsher than normal and my lips meet his in seconds . His hands are gentle to gentle. I grind my hips into his and get the reaction I want his gasps and moans push me further. I pull his white Tshirt off and my hands are on his chest and stomach roaming around he acts so frozen. I try everything to get him to do something , and nothing. I go to undo his jeans and he grabs my hands and just bluntly says. "No I don't want to." I just look down and let him realize what he said. I feel so stupid. He goes to say something and the doorbell rings. I go and get the pizza and the delivery guy is way to happy. I pay him grab a drink for Michael and put it on the table in front of him. His head is in his hands. Without a word I walk away.

I get a phone call during my sit in the bathroom. I don't even look at the screen and answer.

"Hello Ivory. Hope you missed me. We will see each other soon." and the line goes dead. My father.

I must've been hysterically crying because I didn't notice Michael trying to get into the bathroom for the past hour. Anxiety has swept in taking over me. He finally breaks into the bathroom and grabs me. Already knowing what's causing my outburst. He holds me as I try and breathe.

"Sshh it's okay, you're okay, nothing will get you you're safe." he say as he tries to get me to uncover my eyes. I just hide my face in his neck.

" I didn't mean it like that." he says after I've calmed down. I must've been almost asleep because when he talks I jump.

"If you had looked at the pizza I was asking you to be my girlfriend through pizza topping. And than I would've done anything you wanted to." he mumbles into my. I nod and say can I still be your girlfriend. He smirks and says of course. My phone going off makes me grip his tshirt and starts screaming,

"NO!NO!NO!"

Michael's p.o.v

Her panic makes me sick. I hate that one person causes her so much anxiety. I go to move and she clings to me for dear life. I pick her up and try and calm her after I turn her phone off. Her sobs are shaking her whole body and I'm scared she is just going to make herself sick. I walk into her room and pull her blankets back. I sit down on her bed and lay her in between my legs. her head rests on my chest and she grips my tshirt like a young child would a mother. It takes at least and hour of her crying and me trying to calm her before she falls asleep. I move her off me and go to lock the doors.

Hello I love messaging and talking to those of you that I have!!! Follow me on twitter seeingisnt feel free to comment and or message me!! I love you guys,!!