Chapter 15

As Michael is in the shower I get ready to leave. Putting on a longsleeve dark purple dress with a simple diamond necklace. My hair is just put into a ballerina but with the assistance of one of those dougnut things. I have simple nude eyeshadow on and a thin line of black eyeliner. As Michael steps into my room he stops dead in his tracks, mumbling something under his breath. "What was that Mike?" I ask and he just shakes his head to dismiss me, so I just stay quiet. After a few moments he spoke up,"I said I was so stupid for ever leaving you to suffer." he speaks softly avoiding eye contact at all costs. "I was not suffering ever just coping in ways that were not necessarily the best ways. Anyways, who am I meeting?" I say switching the conversation. "Just some guys that I know. I nod, grab my flats and head to the car. Michael walks out of the house in a button down, a rare occourance, and some black slacks, to which I have never seen on him. "So, the blonde one isLuke, dark haired is Calum, and the other is Ashton. They do know quite a bit about you and know I want to protect you as best as I possibly can. I just nod and grab for his hand. He smiles at me as we pull into the restaurant.

Hey sorry for the short chapter yet again :( got a lot going on :( Comment please