Chapter11

"Can we go on a date?" I ask Michael. He just looks at me confused. "I don't know. Never mind, it is stupid." He grabs my hips and kisses me on the lips. " We will go on a date. Let me plan it while you go make something for us to eat." he smiles, I just shake my head and laugh. A few minutes later I walk in with a BLT for Michael. "Where is yours?" he asks grabbing my hips so my back is against his chest. "I am not hungry." I mumble. "Take at least two bites of mine baby." he whispers against my neck. I try to distract him by pushing my bum against him. It doesn't work and he picks the sandwich up and I take the smallest bite I can. He smiles a little. I turn and wrap my arms around his neck and while he eats. "We are going to take a nap before we get ready for our date." he says tapping my butt so I move to look at him. "Nope, not telling you. Go get your sexy butt in bed." He says pinching my bum. When he lays down on his stomach I get on his back and start rubbing his shoulders. "What are you doing." he moans as I find a knot in his left shoulder. "I've stressed you out to much I wanna make you feel better." He nods and doesn't refuse. A few minutes later he rolls over so I fall beside him. He looks me in the eyes and then at my lips. He grabs my neck and pulls me closer. Our lips meet.He moves in between my legs and I try to move my hips trigger something, I want him to make a move. He pushes my hips down. "No just kiss me. You're to tired for anything baby." I frown and pull away and just roll away from him. He tries to pull me closer, but I just get up and go lay on the couch. He comes and lays beside me. "Baby come to bed. You're just to tired. I want to. Trust me I do."he says while pushing his hard on against me. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him as he carries me to bed. He lays down with me on his chest.

Michael's p.o.v.

She stands in her bathroom getting ready. Applying mascara or eyeliner, I don't care. I don't like it on her. Her dark blue dress looks so good on her. She helped me move in the other day. She was wearing my jacket and it took my breath away. She grabs my leather jacket again. I take a picture of her. She looks so perfect. Our drive consists of her trying to get me to tell her where our destination is. I ignore her pleads, and her kissing my neck. We pull up to the dock and my parents yacht is right where my asshole father said it was. I help her walk on the boat, she smiles looking at the sunset. Our waiter comes to us and leads up to a table. I can tell she gets nervous."Just eat a little,you don't have to eat it all." I say to her. She just looks down and nods. He comes back with our food. I know she loves sushi so I hope she eats most of it. Within an hour of us eating she has eat two out of six pieces of sushi. I grab her hand and lead her to the first level of the boat. Music starts playing and I pull her arms to go around my neck. My hands wrap around her waist, her head rests against my shoulder. I can tell she is getting tired, by just standing, so I pick her up and carry her into the cabin of the boat. I lay her down and taker her heels and blue dress off. I slide on one of my sweatshirts that I brought. She smiles and holds her self close. I take off my tie and button down shirt, my slacks go next. I crawl into bed and pull her into my chest. I pull the blanket up as she smiles and falls asleep against me.

Heyyy guys hello to the new readers!! hope you like it!!! love all of you!! Would love if you could comment and tell me if you like 😊