Chapter 3

Our lips in perfect sync.

Ivory's p.o.v.

I know he wants this as much as I do I can feel his pulse quicken under my hands that rest on his chest as I now straddle his hips. the way his lips are so rough against mine makes me forget everything. His hands grip my waist in the gentlest way possible. It is way to soon when he pulls away and I can tell by his jeans he liked it as much as I did. His lips curve into a smirk as he looks at me. He pulls me down to lay me on him as he flips through the tv channels.

"I lost you." he states , I jump from the sudden noise of his voice. I look up at him silently asking him to explain further.

"The last time I saw you was that night. I promised you that nothing would ever hurt you and I was so angry I broke that promise so in return I hurt myself for you. I am fine though I haven't done it in a while. I don't have a reason to he smiles at me. I lay my head back down trying to soak in the information he had just given me.

"When did you last see your parents?" he asks quietly. I shrugged not really wanting to talk about it.

"He hasn't found you has he?"he questions. I shake my head no against his chest my grip tightening on his shirt. "

I don't want to talk about this right now ... please."

Heyyyyyy love all of you sorry it's short I still have finals 😞 comment I love all of you