Chapter 8

Michael wakes me up around 10 at night he carries me to the couch,i lay motionless. He walks in and pulls me so I am sitting sideways in his lap. My head falls to his shoulder and he literally feeds me the piece if toast. Every movement makes me cry out in pain. I play with his fingers when I eat a half a piece of toast. "Baby. You need to go to a doctor." he says to me. I nod and he grabs his phone to call the doctor. He describes how tired I am, and how much pain my body is in. I hear him mumble something about he is scared but I fall asleep. I wake up and he is asleep holding me. He wakes up when he feels me move. "What is wrong,are you alright?" he ask,eyes still closed. Nothing I reply.

I fall back asleep, when I wake up I'm in the hospital. Michael is in a chair crying. Michael. Crying. "Michael." I say. He looks up and grabs my hand. "You're going to be okay baby." "Why am I here?" "You started to have a seizure. I didn't know what to I was scared. I called an ambulance.I was so scared I couldn't get it to stop." He starts crying. "They put you in a medically induced coma, to calm your body." the nurse comes in to put me back to sleep.

Hello new readers!! I hope you like it! love all of you!!