Ricky Horror Imagine for @JackyVincent01

Dear @Jacky_Vincent01,
Please forgive me for not getting your imagine up, I tried so hard to get at least a decent imagine, but I failed so many times. You might've deleted this "story" [technically one-shots] from your library. But I've changed your description a bit to match the story. [Just your age, your gonna be something through 14 - 16.] alright, enough chitter-chatter. Here you go, I just wanted to say I was incredibly sorry for being so late.

"Grace," I heard my best friend shout from across the hall. "Have you heard about the hot new English teacher?" She shouted, causing a lot of teachers to look at her, especially a new that I didn't know.

"Rebecca, will you shut the fuck up!" I whisper-shouted to her. She looked at me and then at the teacher I didn't know, which he was walking towards us at the moment.

"I'm sorry, but he's just so fucking hot," she said looking behind her to see if he was in ear-shot of hearing what she just said. "His name is Mr. Olson." She said winking at me.

"Hello, ladies, ready for the new school year?" He asked, trying to make conversation and probably trying to set aside what Rebecca had said.

"Ugh, no!" Rebecca groaned. He snickered at her and rolled his eyes.

"What about you, little one?" He questioned looking at me, causing me to look at the ground. When I was looking at the ground, I noticed his pants and that his member was "a little" excited.

What a fucking pervert! He gets turned on by fucking high school students? How the fuck was the pervert fucking hired? I thought disgusted by this new teacher.

"Well?" He asked raising his his eyebrow.

"U-Um, yeah." I said keeping my eyes locked onto the ground. Who the fuck knows what this perverted teacher will do to people after school!

"See you class ladies!" He said walking away. I sighed with relief as he walked away. I mean, he wasn't bad looking and he had a shit load of tattoos, but it's disgusting that he gets turned on by all of the girl high school students.

"Fuck me," Rebecca groaned staring at his ass as he walked away.

"I'd rather not." I said disgusted, looking at her with one eyebrow cocked up and confusion clearly in her eyes. But then, I saw a little lightbulb go off and she has disgust written all over her face.

"Ew! I didn't mean it like that!" She said scooting away from me, her shoes squeaking on the floor of the hallway. "I meant I didn't have him this year! You do, don't you?" She asked.

I shook my head, I had memorized my time-sheet and I had him for the last two periods of the day. One for regular English, the other for private tutoring. They usually do the private tutoring after school, but I'm playing volleyball this year, and I won't be able to go to the tutoring. I spend one hour with him during the school day and two hours with him after the school day.

"Yes," I groaned, causing her to look at me with confusion.

"What's up with you grumpy pants?" She asked walking towards our first class together, which happened to be science. We had half of our classes together, but we didn't get as lucky this year as we had last year.

"I have to spend fucking three hours with him everyday!" I said walking into the classroom and walking towards our seats.

"You're fucking lucky!" She whisper-shouted as Mr. Olson, coincidentally walked in right at the moment.

"Hey guys, your teacher got caught up in a meeting, and I'm gonna be your sub!" He laughed, causing a few slutty girls to laugh.

"On the first day?" I asked causing his attention to go directly towards me. His eyes darkened as they say me and he turned bright red.

"Yes, on the first day of school." He said, his eyes darkening at the second and his face growing paler.

"A-Are you alright, Mr. Olson?" I asked as he turned his hand into a fist. This man is seriously fucked up. One minute he's turned on, the other he's embarrassed, and now he seems pissed.

"Meet me out in the hall, I want to have a small talk with you." He said his voice a lot huskier than what it originally was.

All I fucking asked was if he was alright. I thought making eye contact with Rebecca to show her I was scared and confused.

"Now." He said pointing towards the door. I nodded and got out of my seat. Everyone in the class was staring at me with blank expressions on their faces.

I exited the door, Mr. Olson staring me dead-straight in the eyes.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He asked looking me up and down. Causing my to gulp in the process.

"N-Nothing." I said as he grabbed me.

"I saw you looking at my man area." He whispered huskily in my ear. He pulled me back and crashed our lips together. "Are you alright with, doing fun things this year?" He whispered into my ear.

I nodded and felt him kiss my neck. This is gonna be a fun year. I thought as he started leaving a hickey.

Ugh, I tried to make it halfway decent. Let me make you a new one for this one being so late. It can be with any band member, I'm just so sorry. ;~;

~ Catrina_Vengeance