chapter 2: Twist of Fate?

Wow. People actually read my trash.
Enjoy the story.

This chapter is dedicated to hakira-67 for being the first to comment. Means a lot! :)

...

Kokichi POV

I chuckled. I was having too much fun messing with him. It was down to three players on each team. Mondo with his two goons against Hikaru, Saihara and I.

I pick up a ball and let it fly.

Whack!

I hit one of the goons. But at the same time, they got Hikaru out. Hikaru cursed.

"Aren't you supposed to be my right-hand man?" I teasing.

He gives me a bow.

"Leader I'm sorry I have failed you."

I chuckle.

"It's fine! Just get going before you get in trouble."

Hikaru gives a glare toward Mondo then walks away.

"Feel like giving up yet?"

Mondo said whirling a ball. It's going toward saihara.

My body moves on its own. I jump in front of Saihara and manage to grab the ball.

Silence fills the gym.

Then cheers erupt from my team. I grin. Once you get the leader out you win the game.

"Thank you, Ouma."

I turn around and laugh.

"You're welcome! You helped too wasn't quite the same without your help."

Saihara looks at me suspiciously.

"You're lying...Aren't you?"

I smile.

"Maybe, maybe not. I saw some potential you could join my group."

Saihara gives me a weird look.

"Hey! Come here you little shit!"

I turn to see an angry Mondo walking toward me.

"Well, Saihara that's my Que to go. Also don't be by yourself. There safety in numbers."

I run out the door.

Saihara POV

"Mondo Owada! You may think that I'm one of the teachers to turn a blind eye to you but you are very wrong! You may escort yourself to the office! If I call the office and they say you aren't there you can consider yourself expelled!"

The teacher pointed toward the door.

Mondo muttered under his breath and left the gym.

"Now then if you'll excuse me I a call to make. You may have free time."

The teacher walked away.

I felt confused at what just happened. Ouma just said that I should join his group. So, does he have an organization or not?

My thoughts were interrupted by a hand shoved out in front of me. I look up to see a guy with a huge grin on his face.

"The name's Kaito Momota. What's your name?"

He gives off a friendly vibe and I relax. I shake his hand.

"Shuichi Saihara. I hope we can be friends."